Download

VEGETARIAN ELITE Luminaries: Sharing Light through Music - P2/2    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (39MB)    MP4(84MB)  
Peace...
Shalom...
Salaam...
Shanti...
Worldwide...

What do we all have in common? We are all nurturing the God within ourselves, and radiating that throughout the world. And through music, we come together as Luminaries – luminaries means light. Bottom line is: spread your light.

Halo, smiling, soulful viewers! We’re glad you’re here to join us again at the Luminaries Circle House. Last week on Vegetarian Elite, we got to know the conscious hip-hop Luminaries family, comprised of Amore One, Ben Jammin, Dreams, Eric SoulLivin, Free(w)ill, JBrave, and Konscious Krieger.

It’s a luminous movement
Ladies and gentlemen Time to walk that walk
We are the Luminaries (Yeah!)
Time to show the world It’s all love!
Show the world! (Love!)

Greeting our arrival today is Daniel Konscious Krieger and Erick SoulLiving…

Okay, come into our kitchen.

Come on in!

So, check it out. We’ve got kombucha, we’re drinking, raw, organic kombucha – very healthy culture. What else are people eating in this house? We got some flax oil, we got some greens.

Greens!

Some mixed greens from Whole Foods. We got some hemp seeds in here, in this bag.

Organic!

Organic! All of this organic! We got some almond butter. Delicious! What else we got? Some wakame seaweed salad, I see some blueberries in there.

We got reishi, we got ginger, we got many various different types of ancient herbs to help with healing.

So, this is a Vitamix.

Helps you blend up nuts, to make nut butters, make smoothies. What else do we do with it?

Yeah! Well, you can basically use it to blend up anything that you’re eating. And it’s a three-horsepower blender, so you can put a block of cement in there and it will blend it up.

We got also Greenstar Juicer, makes green juice. Tell them about green juice.

Green juice is one of the most nutrient, important components of the raw food diet, is getting lots and lots of green juice. That’s where all your vitamins and everything is going to come from is your green juice. So, make sure and drink tons and tons of fresh squeezed green juice. And if you have one of these juicers like this, you can do it at home. Go to the Farmer’s market, buy a load of kale, buy a load of greens, and just put them right through there, and you’re set.

Cool man.

Being raw organic vegan certainly has many benefits, such as ensuring the wellbeing of our animal co-inhabitants and our own health. But as we face the looming urgency of climate change, it is especially vital to conserve our precious ecosphere. To nourish one’s soul, Luminaries reminds how important it is to also keep clarity of body and mind through an intoxicant-free lifestyle.

In my experience, clarity and sobriety is the quickest way to achieve your dreams and the things you want in your life. So I encourage that for you in your life, and the lives of your friends and family.

To all the youth out there, the joy of life can come from many things. You can do it through music, through art, through any creative endeavor. You don’t have to use drugs to alter your state. Connecting with family, with friends, being passionate about what you do; follow your dreams and that’s what will guide you on the path to where you want to go. Sending a message of hope for all the young ones out there. Just say yes to love. Peace worldwide.

Time heals and reveals all things
Yet the moment is all we have
Surrender Nothing ever stays the same
Find GOD from inside and except the change
I let the universe guide me
Dropped all my luggage and put the past behind me
I’m rollin’ with Jah, he's all that I need
I’m havin’ no fear, nothin’ can stop me

Within the unique Luminaries household is a darling little one named Amma.

I love you Ama.

As each member of the Luminaries family plays an intricate role, she too has her part.

This little girl right here, she’s another part of my spiritual practice. She helps me hone my patience skills and my joy skills, of being joyful and never taking life too seriously. Because this kid is like always smiling, always reminding me to have a good time and just appreciate life. We’re just here to have fun. We’re here to be kids. And somehow we forget that sometimes.

Yeah that’s true, like why take anything seriously? Like you know what I’m saying? It’s so great.

As the band looks to foster the best possible world through the service of their music, they are reminded to stay in touch with their own inner child, one whose blissful purity and surrender is always connected to the Divine. We’ll be back in a moment after a short prayer. You are watching Vegetarian Elite on Supreme Master Television.

For me, it’s about holding a vibration of healing and love, and letting that and channeling that as I’m playing my instrument, as I’m putting notes out into the universe, as people are listening, and that’s my service. My music is a large part of my service to the world, I believe.

Peace worldwide starts from inside y’all. This is Konscious Krieger of Luminaries and just want to send the message:
Be Veg, Go Green, and Save the Planet.

Welcome back to Vegetarian Elite on Supreme Master Television. Daniel Konscious Krieger shares with us some Earth-friendly actions that the band has adopted to uplift and beautify the world, as well as create a peaceful planetary playground for future generations.

We stand for being vegetarian, being conscious with your eating, going green as much as we can – our tour bus is biodiesel – being sustainable, doing anything that contributes positively to the environment. Organic foods, sustainability, being a positive contribution to the world are a lot of the general causes that we support and want to get more involved with too.

We have a shoe company called “Autonomie Project,” they make Chuck Taylor-style shoes that are vegan and recycled, so it’s a very sustainable shoe. We also have a water bottle company that uses stainless steel as opposed to plastic and they endorse us, and here it is. And helps eliminate the use of single use plastics. Little things like that go a long way.

In addition to their veg and green endeavors, Luminaries are united in effecting positive changes for the youth.

I became a social service provider, working with people from ages 12–24 living in Hollywood area and also in the greater Los Angeles area. And seeing a lot of what was really going on that was not being spoken about, to see homeless children, like, children homeless, that really affected me and I felt like I had to do something.

Find hope in the Heaven and all the wondrous stars
Shouldn’t look no further
You know who you are You are GOD
The one who created all things
You are love The essence of all human beings
Be the light The change The fight The struggle
The solution and the final piece of the grand puzzle
Got to get it together Make it to infinite levels
Get it and go to the limit paving the road to forever
We can make it through the storm
Hold tight be strong Freedom fighter
Raise you lighters Luminaries keep it goin’!
Love Commitment
Heart Forgiveness
Strength and Fitness
Life No Limits
We are the children of light filled with upliftment
Creative and gifted Show the world what you’re made of!
Love… Commitment
Heart… Forgiveness
Strength and Fitness
Life …No Limits

We are the children of light filled with upliftment
Creative and gifted Show the world what you’re made of!

As a seven-person collective and family, Luminaries find immeasurable rewards in working together and bringing light to the world.

I think it’s very important, maybe even most important to come to the table and dialogue, exchange ideas, exchange perspectives.

Through my own community relations in this band and other communities I’ve been involved in, I feel it’s a very high platform for people to expand and transform themselves. Being around people with vital energy that wants to grow.

We’re all like star players, learning to work as just solid team members. And I think that’s a good metaphor for whatever people do in their life: when you can humble yourself and learn to work with others, you can accomplish really great goals.

Start working together to make our world a better place.

So I think it’s happening now. I feel it’s happening. I’m experiencing different festivals and different things and communities that are happening that reflect so many diverse means of culture. And it’s beautiful to just have an accumulation of different things and different sorts of people. And people feeling accepted to share that. So I think it’s helping lift the whole consciousness of the world. And I see it happening, and it’s good to be a part of it. It’s like what you’re doing on this show right now.

One Love, One Blood, and One Heart
One People, One World, and One God
We gotta come together united for One Cause
Put your hands up in the air for peace!

Peace worldwide starts from inside
We gotta find a better way that we can be (Be!)
Go ’head and let your mind body soul be free (Free!)
The answer and solution always starts with me (Me!)
If you want to save the world,
Be the change you wanna see!

At the heart of their brilliant talents and noble endeavors, Luminaries are just seven humble and gracious guys.

I continue to learn over and over in working with these people. I’m so blessed to be here right now, I’m so grateful to be here.

I’m just trying to be in a space of being an unconditional vessel and just having that communion in that moment with spirit and letting it come through. And just not being attached the outcome and letting it flow. Just having fun. So it’s great honor to be on stage with these beautiful musicians and people, and I’m really grateful to be a part of this whole collective, which is Luminaries.

I think the “Luminaries” mission is to spread light throughout the world. It’s just talking about love, how to love yourself; because if you love yourself, you can love everyone else that much more.

It’s been a great time with SupremeMasterTV.com. We're so grateful you guys came out, spreading the love, spreading the light. Luminaries. Peace worldwide.

With our hands held high for peace, we send our love to Luminaries for helping to light a path to an Eden on Earth for all beings. Blessed viewers, please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Between Master and Disciples. We bid you farewell with this parting thought: Where does peace begin?

Put your hands up in the air for peace!

Luminaries. Peace.

Be inspired and uplifted with the Luminaries

The drum sounds so nice And the Gaita so charming
The drum sounds so nice And the Gaita so charming

Vibrant. Lively. Joy-filled. Travel with us to the picturesque country of Colombia and discover one of her most celebrated artistic expressions, folk dance.

The main objective of the Foundation is to promote and develop the richness and the legacies of our ancestors through the generations so that they don’t forget we have cultural roots that have made us great and have made us known in other parts of the world for our rich culture.

We have to leave something to the people, to the public, so that they don’t forget their roots, they don’t forget their customs, where we come from, where we are from and that is very important for us. Tune in to Supreme Master Television’s A Journey through Aesthetic Realms on Tuesday, February 23 for Part 2 of the two-part series featuring the beautiful Colombian folk dance tradition.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/7174

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples