Download

World Vegan, World Peace: A Conscious Choice - P9/9 Chicago, Illinois, USA August 11, 2011    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (117MB)    MP4(159MB)  
Fred (m): SIPA BALED CLONE was formed in Kyoto, Japan,in 1997. Led by lead vocalist, vegan Kanji Iwatani, the band embraced music from abroad and was one of the most anticipated acts to come out of Kansai (the greater Osaka region including Kyoto & Kobe). In 2000,they participated in the Art Promotion Project sponsored by the city of Osaka and released 3 albums. In 2004,the band then moved to Tokyo where they continue to develop their music.

Sarah-Mai (f): As most of the band members are vegans, their self-produced live music event titled 『Think Again』 is also a forum for expressing their beliefs in vegetarianism and ecological issues. Tonight they will be performing 『Think Again,』 vegan Kanji Iwatani's original piece,and 『When You Said You Loved Me,』 based on Supreme Master Ching Hai's poem. Please welcome them with your applause… SIPA BALED CLONE!

And if you don't know a thing, What could you say to me?
You've got to learn to grow, to know is to flow.
You are so curious, the need to know, What's going on.
Give a little bit, shine the light on me and you will see.
No need to complicate, no religion.
The time is right, Take action.
Just to believe in you and I. It's alright.

We have to think again, it's true,it's true,it's true.
The world is full of lies, you don't know what to believe.
So don't give up, we're here to prevail, we won't fail.
We have to think again, it's true,it's true, it's true.
Father,mother, brother,sister,and me. It's just true,it's true.
We have to think again to be happy. It's true.

Kanji Iwatani (m): Thank you. Okay. Thank you so much. The next song is called 『When You Said You Love Me.』

When you said you love me All sorrows go away
On the cloud I soar high Like a swan on the mountain I fly - I fly - I fly
And you hold my hands tight My heart sings through the night
All the stars shine brightly And the moon dances within me.

Can we keep  This magic moment!
Can we keep This magic moment!
Can we go Where time stands still
Where love is forever new
Where our feelings will never end?

And love is a beautiful song
For the world to sing along And our love is forever young!
Never say you'll leave me
Never let me be lonely

Together we will share
The dream that never fades away Never return.
When you said you love me
All sorrows you go away. Never return.

When you said you love me All sorrows go away.
Never return. Never return.

Thank you very much.

Fred (m): Thank you, Kanji Iwatani and SIPA BALED CLONE for your unique and very original music and instrumentation! Arigato! (Thank you.)

Sarah-Mai (f): In the poem 『My Home,』 Supreme Master Ching Hai describes a home nestled in nature's splendor. As the words speak to our soul,we become aware of a mystical place, greater than James Hilton's Shangri-La. We begin to feel the realness of a home not made of brick and mortar,walls and rooms. We realize home is where we find the real family, beyond humans, and experience intimate contact with these family members - animals, hillsides,flowers,wind, and forests…

Fred (m): This poem has been set to music by vegan composer Robin Chiang and will be sung with angelic sounds by the graceful and lovely Ms. Moira Greyland. Once again,put your hands together for Ms. Moira Greyland. 『My Home』 Poem written by Supreme Master Ching Hai in her youth Poetry collection 『The Love of Centuries』 Music by Robin Chiang (Vegan) Vocals by Moira

Greyland My cozy little home perches on the hillside
Soothing breeze and gentle clouds draped amidst the sky
Fragrant flowers and grass so green perfume the air
Pine trees hum enchantingly to the dance of moon goddesses fair.
Butterflies frolic in the scented garden Flowers adorning tender branches
Pink,yellow,crimson, violet,peach O,so aromatic,
all the way to the Heavens!all the way to the Heavens!

Radiantly the moon glows on the green peak
Borne on the air a song of peace
Golden melody rises with the wind Into the clear sky, so soothing.

The forest path, intimate as an embrace
Enfolding your dainty steps, lifting dreamy days
In the distance the ocean chimes in poetry
Singing with me on this eve of fantasy.

In spring,wild flowers blanket the mountain
In summer,cicadas croon to a sweet reverie
In autumn, canary-colored leaves embroider the window
In winter, flames sing cheerfully in the warm fire.

All four seasons, flowers bloom in my heart
Everywhere clouds approach in greeting
Loving friends make the heart grow fonder
Animals and birds mingle like close acquaintances!

Bring out the moon shaped lute
Sound a delightful musical chord
Spirit soars with the notes of love
Joyful heart follows the music's rhythm.

Sarah-Mai (f): Once again thank you, Moira,for sharing your beautiful voice with us. It is with great pleasure that we welcome Alex Arndt, with Yvonne Smith as backup vocals,to sing 『God Loves You So!』 - a musical adaptation by Alex Arndt from a lullaby that was spontaneously sung by Supreme Master Ching Hai for her animal companions as well as her disciples. It was recorded on the spot to remind us to always remember God. Let us welcome Alex Arndt and Yvonne Smith back to the stage!

Alex Arndt (m): Hallo,hallo. What's going on, everybody? Are you guys feeling good tonight? This is an amazing event and I just want to say one thing about this next song. I mean I'm so honored to be here and so honored to be asked to be composing songs for Supreme Master Ching Hai's poetry and what a connection. And I have not met you yet in person- right? - but when I do I'm just going to give you such a big hug. This is such a great way to connect through music and poetry,and it's just my pleasure. And this song goes out to all you guys. This song goes out to the entire world, this song goes out to the universe, 『God Loves you So!』

『God Loves You So!』 Poem by Supreme Master Ching Hai (Vegan) Poetry collection 『The Love of Centuries』 Music & vocals by Alex Arndt & Yvonne Smith (Vegans)

Good night,beauty, good night,glory  You are divine, remember well! 
Have a sweet dream, wonderful friends  Beauty of mine, love of Heaven!
God loves you so, I love you more and more  You are divine, you are God's love.

We are best friends, life after life come Never apart,we are one. 
`Cause I love you, and you love me  `Cause God loves you, eternally.
We're from Heaven, don't go forgettin' One day we will all go back Home 
Where we belong, where no more sorrow Where no more sorrow, only beauty only beauty

God loves you so, I love you more and more You are divine, you are God's love. 
Good night,dear friends, love of Heaven  Glory of life, wonder of mine!
You are so loved, you are so dear  Heaven shields you And I love you, you know it's true 
Forevermore... Sweetheart of mine, you are divine
God loves you so, I love you more and more
You are divine, you are God's love.  Good night,dear friends.

Fred (m): That was a very touching and graceful performance. Let's give Alex Arndt and Yvonne Smith another round of applause!

Our final performance tonight will be, 『Evergreen,Everblue,』 which was written by a famous children's folk singer,Raffi. Millions know Raffi Cavoukian for his gold and platinum-selling recordings,among which is the beloved melody and lyrics of the classic song,『Baby Beluga.』 Raffi has a longstanding heartfelt commitment to honor his young fans and change the way we view music for young children. Founded on his own record label, Troubadour, he composed award-winning songs, especially popular for students and teachers.

Sarah-Mai (f): Advocating for ecology initiatives and writing and performing ecology-themed music throughout the 90s,Raffi is an incredible activist. His 1990 ecology album, 『Evergreen,Everblue,』 has earned praise from the United Nations and is a valued resource in environmental education. Here to sing the title song of Raffi's ecology album, 『Evergreen,Everblue,』 is Chicago Sings for Planet Earth, with soloist singer David Hendrix of Kentucky State University, under the direction of Ms. Josephine Poelinitz, also a vegan, and accompanied by the group G-III. Let's give them a round of applause.

『Evergreen,Everblue』 Words & music by Raffi Cavoukian Performed by Chicago Sings for Planet Earth Soloist David Hendrix Music director Josephine Poelinitz (Vegan)

Amazon is calling, help this planet Earth With voices from the jungle, help this planet Earth
Hear the tree that's falling, help this planet Earth Rain forests are crying, help this planet Earth to stay...
Evergreen,everblue As it was in the beginning, We've got to see it through
Evergreen,everblue At this point in time, It's up to me, and it's up to you

Ocean's wave is rumbling, help this planet Earth With voices from the seaway, help this planet
Earth Waters for the drinking come on and, help this planet Earth Beluga whales are singing to, help this planet Earth to stay...
Evergreen,everblue At this point in time, It's up to me, and it's up to you

Right now is when we're needed, We can all do something,
The young and old working together to, help this planet Earth
'Cause the more we get together the more we help this planet Earth.

So come all united nations, help this planet Earth Children of one mother won't you help this planet
Earth With love for one another, help this planet
Earth For our sons' and daughters' future,help this planet Earth to stay...

Evergreen,everblue At this point in time, It's up to me it's up to you
Come on and help this planet Earth stay…

Evergreen and everblue, help this planet
Earth Cause it's up to me and it's up to you,help this planet Earth stay…
Evergreen and everblue, help this planet
Earth 'Cause it's up to me and it's up to you,help this planet Earth stay…
Evergreen and everblue, help this planet Earth

Oh,come on and, help this planet
Earth Oh,come on and, help this planet Earth
Help this planet, help this planet Earth
Oh,help this planet Earth , help this planet Earth

Help this planet, help this planet Earth
Oh,come on and help this planet, help this planet
Earth Oh,come on and help this planet, help this planet
Earth Oh,come on and help this planet Earth
Help this planet Oh yeah… Planet Earth.

Fred (m): What a beautiful song and what a fabulous performance by this group, Chicago Sings for Planet Earth!Hey guys,keep singing! Let's give them another round of applause. We've had an incredible, dazzling,and inspiring evening,which is now coming to a close. Let us welcome back Commissioner Frank Avila with his closing remarks.

Commissioner Avila (m): On behalf of my wife, Sherry Avila, Commissioner Patricia Horton,and myself, we are very grateful to be granted the privilege of speaking with Supreme Master Ching Hai. We are exceedingly blessed for this experience of confirming on the main issues of our time: the future of our planet,love,peace, and the environment. That is what 『World Vegan, World Peace』 is about.

And now that we are informed,it becomes 『A Conscious Choice.』 I know I am even more motivated than ever before. World Vegan, World Peace, we can do it! I mean all of us,the audience here as well as our worldwide viewers watching us tonight on Supreme Master Television. I want to thank all the performers for lovingly sharing their gifts of song and dance. It's time for us to go home.

We are going to share a vegan dinner first, but after that,we are all going to go home. That reminds me of Supreme Masters Ching Hai's poem,『My Home.』 Think of this Earth as 『My Home.』 Think about the home you are going to right now - the home décor was to your liking. You ensure that anyone who comes to your home feels welcome and comfortable. Guess what? If we take care of our environment, we'll be considerate to ourselves and others, we will have a comfortable planet home.

Mrs. Sherry Avila (f): First of all, I'd like to thank you, Commissioner Frank Avila for your sincere words of concern about the environment, and I'd also like to say that I don't know about you,but I feel so full of love that my love is all the way to the back of the stage, all the way to the back and out the door and up the ceiling and all around in here.

This is our planet home. I was deeply, deeply inspired by the wonderful experience I had tonight. I think we all kind of forget and we go down, but today,wow! I am up. I'm really up. We will continue in our quest to inspire love, peace and compassion. Take care of your heart. Take care of what is in it. Check for the love, the peace,the compassion for all beings, and for the environment. Let's all say this together, the world's mission: Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet! Altogether now: Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!One more time: Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet! Yahoo!

Commissioner Avila (m): Thank you very much, and God bless you!

Sarah-Mai (f): We'd like to thank the University of Chicago for graciously hosting us here this week. We'd also like to thank Commissioner Avila, Sherry Avila,and Commissioner Patricia Horton. Thank you so much. And,we'd like to sincerely thank all of you for spending your evening with us. We'd like to invite you to have a fabulous vegan dinner. If you'd exit out the side doors of the Assembly Hall, everything is right outside. And you can eat in here with us. Thank you again.

Fred (m): I want to say,also, I feel like Sherry Avila who said,the love,that you can feel in the room. I feel so much love in the room, I feel so much love from Supreme Master Ching Hai, and our whole group together, so thank everybody and goodnight. (f): Thank you. Thank you.

Interviewee(f1): I felt a sense of love and unity and caring about all living things and making us all be one the way God wants us to be. I had no idea of the medical impact that being vegan can do to our body. So it's been medically informative,financially informative, and just all the way around informative. I really enjoyed it.

Interviewee(f2): I really loved when she (Supreme Master Ching Hai) talked about, basically like stuff that the government can actually do, the subsidies and stuff like that. I thought that was really, really interesting. So hopefully something will come more of that.

Yvonne Smith (Vegan)Singer-songwriter,TV host (『The Traveling Vegetarian』)USAInterviewee(f4): I was just telling the person that I was singing with earlier, Alex (Arndt), how blessed we are that we get to do this. We get to share our gifts with the world, and we get to promote veganism and love. And we are just very blessed.

Interviewee(m2): It's wonderful that she (Supreme Master Ching Hai) is devoting her life to showing people that being good is good.

Writer/Conference attendee (Vegan)Dad,Paul (m): She (Supreme Master Ching Hai) seems so generous as well as talented, and inspirational,like a modern day Buddha.

Musician/Conference attendee (Vegan)Interviewee(f5): Yes,such a big and open heart that she (Supreme Master Ching Ha) has and,like my dad said, she is very inspiring. And she shared the story about her dog that she just lost,and it's touching and very sad. We have a dog,too,and it really choked us up.

(m): I think being vegan is good, so I will try it as soon as possible.

Sanoeth Schulz (Vegan)Award-winning singer-songwriterGoias,Brazil (In Portuguese) (f): We represent Brazil; we brought all our love for this event to be the best possible. I am also happy to have sung a song, a poem of Master,and my heart is full of love, full of joy to be here.

Dick Gregory (Vegan)Comedian,actor,author,recording artistInfluential civil rights activist USAMr. Gregory: She's (Supreme Master Ching Hai) validated by the progress that she sees. She's validated by taking human beings, not changing them, but taking them back to their original,( (m): Yes.) space. (SMTV (m): Yes.) I can trust her because I know her kindness. Peace,she's already created that to go back and take into me what I had. And so all she's doing is different because what she uplifts stays in you.

Gayung Shin (Vegan)Singer,South Korea (in Korean)Interviewee(f7): If you're a vegan, it means you are full of love,compassion and loving kindness towards animals and other beings,so your mind becomes clearer.

(In Japanese)(Sipa Balt Clone:) Supreme Master's poem is full of love and peace, so we have noticed a natural synergy effect. We have been trying to publicize veganism/vegetarianism in Japan through our band's activities. We share the same important message: Love,World Peace, and World Vegan with her. Interviewee,Japanese(m5): Thank you, Supreme Master Ching Hai.

Sherry Avila (Vegan)Docent at Loyola University Museum of Art & Irish American Heritage CenterAdministrative Board Member of the Edison Park United Methodist ChurchUSA I just felt deeply,deeply moved by her (Supreme Master Ching Hai's) loss of her dog Hermit. I think because she has this ability to communicate in other ways perhaps, besides verbally,and to have communicated with the animals,that her loss of Hermit was deeper, than any other loss would normally be.

The Honorable Frank Avila (Vegan)Commissioner of the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater hicagoUSACommissioner Avila (m): I love what she said tonight in regards to that, 『Well why can we not ban in killing animals since we ban smoking, tobacco? The government says well don't,you've got to put on a label that tobacco's no good. Though why can't we do the same thing on other things?』 Our government could play a big role in how to stay healthy in America. Also,she mentioned on subsidies. Well,why don't we provide subsidies to organic farmers? (Sherry Avila (f): Yes,great idea.) Very simple ideas that we should implement.

The Honorable Patricia HortonCommissioner of the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater hicagoUSAPatricia Horton(f): Master Ching Hai, I just can't begin to tell you just how phenomenal you are. The words that you just generate from your heart and how it comes out and it just becomes life, and not just mine, but in everybody's heart. I mean,just the spirit. And it just seems like it just came out and flows throughout the whole audience, and everyone felt you right then and there. It seems like we were all in one accord. So the only thing I can say to you is that I love you,I love you. And thank you for just being you. I really appreciate it. And I'm going to take this message to everyone that I know. And if it just changes one life,one life like it has changed mine, we are moving toward saving our planet, saving our environment and towards veganism. Thank you. I love you.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/10469

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples