Download

Miracles on the Path: A True Story of Reincarnation    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (59MB)    MP4(80MB)   MP3(19MB)
A blind man is restored to sight. The deceased is raised to life. Mortals see Heaven before their eyes. The holy scriptures are full of wonders witnessed in the presence of great enlightened Masters. Do unexplainable events we call miracles still happen?

Through Supreme Master Ching Hai’s loving guidance in the Quan Yin practice of meditation, members of our Association worldwide have encountered their own extraordinary incidents in their daily lives. Such privileged moments are a true Master’s grace manifested. Supreme Master Ching Hai has often accredited her students’ miracles to their own reawakened greatness, natural outcomes of daily contact with the Divine.

Every time you pray, miracles will happen all the time because you are in the direction of benevolence and miracles. We are also the miracles. If we know how to tap into this miraculous power within ourselves, then we are in full power, empowered with all miracles and all the mighty power that we can imagine.

In a foreign land, I met you some years ago. Your nun’s robe, the color of faded brown, Both worldly life and renunciation uncertain. Born with a headstrong personality, In a female form, you endured controversy.

I read the old verse with nostalgia – A cheerful line here, a line of grievance there. Each polished sentence Still quietly reflects your grace and elegance. When you passed on, who cried and who rejoiced? To whom could you explain the misjudgments and turmoil? Pray to the Three Jewels on the high abode May the Awakened Soul be saved from the world of sorrow!

Beauty is often ill-fated; A poet’s hair turns gray before others’! Alas! Alas! At the Buddha’s altar, I lit a fragrant incense In reverence And prayed to Amitabha Buddha To take the kindhearted to the Western Land... Namo Buddha Namo Dharma (Teachings) Namo Sangha (Assembly of renunciates) Namo Quan Yin Bodhisattva Mahasattva! To take the kindhearted to the Western Land...

Beauty is often ill-fated; A poet’s hair turns gray before others’! Alas! Alas! At the Buddha’s altar, I lit a fragrant incense In reverence And prayed to Amitabha Buddha To take the kindhearted to the Western Land... Namo Buddha Namo Dharma (Teachings) Namo Sangha (Assembly of renunciates) Namo Quan Yin Bodhisattva Mahasattva! To take the kindhearted to the Western Land... Namo Buddha Namo Dharma (Teachings) Namo Sangha (Assembly of renunciates) Namo Quan Yin Bodhisattva Mahasattva! To take the kindhearted to the Western Land...

We now invite you to this episode of a series sharing amazing true stories about our Association members’ modern-day miracles on the path.

When our loved ones pass away, where do their souls go? Will they go to Heaven? Will the paths of our relatives eventually cross with ours again? Kim, our Association member from Âu Lạc (Vietnam), shares a fascinating story about reincarnation and spiritual development with the guidance of Supreme Master Ching Hai. Kim’s story actually begins when she was a teenager, long before she was a spiritual practitioner…

When my mother was alive, one night, when I was about 15 years old, I was sleeping next to my mother. At midnight, my mother woke up; she stroked my head and said, “Among all my children, I trust and have hope in you only.” At that time, I did not understand what she said. And a short while later, she pointed at the Quan Yin Bodhisattva statue at Rù Rì Pass – Nha Trang and said, “After I pass away, I will follow to Quan Yin Bodhisattva.” A few months later, my mother passed on. I did not quite understand her previous two statements, but later, after practicing spiritually with Master, I understood very well. It was my mother’s last words for me and her wish to follow a Buddha after she died.

Kim was just 16 years old when her mother quite suddenly passed away. Twenty-three years later, only after Kim was initiated into the Quan Yin method of meditation, did she finally see a vision of her mother ascending to Heaven, under the protection of Supreme Master Ching Hai. At the time of initiation, Kim, as all of Supreme Master Ching Hai’s disciples, received the guarantee of liberation from the cycle of birth and death, as well as suffering. Not only that, at least five generations of disciples’ family members would also be liberated.

In 1993, I got initiated and practiced the Quan Yin method with Master. Not long afterwards , one night, while meditating, I saw a vision of my mother standing on a white cloud, wearing a white dress like a fairy. Her hair and clothes were very beautiful. She was standing next to the Quan Yin Buddha, but that Buddha was Master herself who was also standing on a white cloud. From the sky, two clouds descended. I looked up, my mother looked at me and smiled. My mother’s countenance was very young and lovely. She looked at me and Master also looked at me with a very benevolent gaze. After that, my mother waved goodbye to me and the two clouds slowly rose up. Master and my mother disappeared.

By the grace of Supreme Master Ching Hai, Kim’s mother was able to go to the heavenly realm. Nonetheless, her mother chose to reincarnate into the human world, in order to have the precious chance to progress spiritually with an enlightened Master.

During my meditation, I saw in a vision that my mother was asking if she could reincarnate as my baby girl. And I saw myself giving birth to a very beautiful baby girl. In particular, her eyes were very bright and her face was joyful.

Indeed, Kim really did give birth to a baby girl. Early on, the child demonstrated that she was advanced beyond her tender years. For instance, already as a six-month-old infant, she was able to sit up and speak many full sentences. One day, when her daughter was about three years old, Kim disciplined her for misbehaving.

I spanked her and made her lie still in bed. After an hour, she left the bed and went straight to me. Suddenly she slapped me and said, “I didn’t spank you before. Why did you spank me now?” I was startled and remembered that my mother never spanked me when I was a child.

During a May 2000 lecture in the Philippines, Supreme Master Ching Hai spoke of how younger children often still remember their past before they were born.

Up to the age of four or five, the children still remember where they came from, still contact with Heaven. That's why they are so pure, so happy. Doesn't matter in which circumstances, their eyes spark with love and with the heavenly bliss, that we adults have lost. The older we became, the spark in our eyes faded more and more because we have contacted with this physical world, which is very coarse, which is not refined, which is not blissful, compared to where we came from.

Although I knew that my daughter is indeed my mother who was saved by Master and reincarnated to practice spiritually, in a moment of anger, I had spanked her. When she was almost six years old, there was an initiation. I registered her for initiation, but the Quan Yin messenger said that she was not quite six years old yet, so she could not be initiated. She cried and no amount of comfort could ease her crying. The Quan Yin messenger asked, “Why cry? Just wait a few more months until you’re six.” She answered, “Life is ephemeral.” While she was still very young, sometimes I was away from home for two, three days. In my house, there were only the meat eaters .

They intentionally forced and tempted my daughter to eat meat but she did not eat and cried. She secretly went to the back of the house and threw away all the food that had animal products. There was only a little white rice left. When I returned home, she told me that they fed her very stinky food. Later, when she grew up, she practiced spiritually very diligently, no longer remembering her past life. But her face, personality, and behavior are like my mother’s from before. Through this miracle, I know Master saved my mother as she did many other people in my family. And my mother is the person whom I love most and owe the deepest favor. So, that is the most profound memory in my life.

Next is another of Kim’s many spiritual experiences. It took place in 1997, about four years after her initiation into the Quan Yin method. Kim was attending an international meditation retreat in Thailand and saw Supreme Master Ching Hai in person for the very first time.

In the afternoon, before the international retreat ended, Master drove around the meditating area to greet fellow initiates. I thought to myself: “I rarely have a chance to see Master. Now I should run after Master to see her again.” But I fell hard on the ground. At that time, Master saw me and stopped her car. Master looked at me, feeling sorry for me, and I could feel all that in her eyes. But at that time, I felt like I had an extraordinary strength and rebounded like a coiled spring. Master extended one hand toward me. I also quickly extended two hands toward Master. Master looked at me with so much love. I felt very happy.

As the retreat ended and she was on her way home, little did Kim know the danger she was about to encounter. It was a moonlit night at a gas station. She briefly stepped off the bus with her traveling companions.

I talked while walking. I turned around and said to other fellow initiates, “Wait for me. I’m going to the rest room.” When I started to walk on, my foot just touched the mouth of a pit which I thought was the shadow of the building. I was startled. I realized it was a black pit in front of me. And my second foot followed the other foot. At that time, I felt that I would surely die. I only remembered Master and recited her name. Normally, I recited Buddhas’ names, but at that time, I remembered Master’s words: “In an emergency, you should recite Master’s name to pray for help.”

But at that time, I thought I’d die. I was sure I’d die, as I fell into the deep pit. The pit was about five or six meters deep or something because it was an old, unused petrol pit. People threw waste materials, soil, stones, iron bars, everything into it. When I was reciting Master’s name, I touched the ground and felt a pain at my chest. After that, I knew nothing anymore. I could not shout when I touched the ground. I felt a tightness across my chest. I didn’t groan or move at all. I lost consciousness completely. When I woke up, I saw myself lying on a stretcher and two Thai people were carrying me. And they asked me, “Do you want to get in an ambulance or get on the bus of your group to go back to your hotel?” I couldn’t speak, I was in great pain. They helped me sit up. I could sit up but I could not speak. It seemed I lost my power of speech or something due to the fall.

When Kim fell down the deep pit, she was carrying a bag with a water bottle from the retreat.

I couldn’t talk, but I pointed to the water bottle. I signaled a fellow initiate to pour me some of that water. After I drank it, I could talk again. My fellow initiates asked me, “How do you feel? Do you feel better?” I said, “Much better and less painful.” I could talk, so everyone was very happy. I could walk, too. When I arrived at the hotel, I felt very much in pain, but I tried to walk like a normal person.

Upon arriving home in Âu Lạc, Kim’s intense pain did not subside. She decided to go to the hospital.

The doctor asked me, “How did you fall?” I told him that I fell down a pit five, six meters deep which had a lot of waste materials such as iron, steel, or rock and dirt. And the doctor asked, “Did your head and legs get hurt?” Because I had only two wounds, one right here, and another on my left thigh which was badly bruised. But when x-rayed, you saw nothing. The doctor was very surprised. He said, “Falling down a depth of over five meters, either one’s head would get hit and crushed, or the arms and legs would be broken.

Otherwise, one’s chest or back would hit the ground and it would affect the heart and lungs.” But my heart and lungs were very good, my legs and head were all right. The doctor was very surprised and couldn’t believe what I said, but it was the truth. So the doctor said, “You must be God and Buddha’s child and God and Buddha had saved you.” By then, I had opened my eyes wide and answered, “Right. I’m Buddha’s child. I’m Buddha’s child.” Later, when I went home, I still felt full of pain. I ate only Master’s blessed food, because at that time, I had a lot of blessed food from all the fellow disciples.

A number of my family members told me to seek oriental medicine. The doctor asked, “How did you fall?” I told him what I told the other doctor. This doctor also laughed and said exactly the same thing the previous doctor said. “You must be a child of God and Buddha. God and Buddha saved you, otherwise no one could survive this case.” About one month later, the bruises disappeared and my body became normal, no more pain. I knew that I would have died, but Master had saved me.

In normal circumstances, Kim would have faced a deadly end or severely crippling tragedy. Yet, astonishingly, her bones and vital organs were in perfect condition, and it seems the doctors had diagnosed correctly: a case of divine protection. Kim could only be deeply grateful to Supreme Master Ching Hai, who gave her the key to access the Divine at the time of initiation.

Besides these spiritual experiences, I have many other wonderful spiritual experiences. And because of these experiences, I feel very grateful to Master and I love and respect Master very much. In my spiritual journey, I’m always helped by Master in my spiritual and material life. Sometimes when I was in sorrow or shocked, I’d feel very peaceful when I think of Master, or recite Master’s name. I love Master very much. I don’t know how to express my gratitude, my love for Master.

Our respectful gratitude to Supreme Master Ching Hai for her constant love and care in so many lives, and in myriad ways both visible and invisible.

Through such real stories, may we be reminded that miracles do happen where there is Divine connection and the Master’s boundless grace.

Faithful viewers, thank you for joining us today. Join us every Sunday for “Miracles on the Path” on A Journey through Aesthetic Realms. Now, please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Our Noble Lineage, next after Noteworthy News. May God’s ever-present light comfort your soul.

Please join us on A Journey through Aesthetic Realms, today for the next “Miracles on the Path.”

When Vân’s machine fell apart, no one was able to fix it – until she prayed. While meditating, I thought of the damaged machine and asked Master to help to repair it for me.

As Soo-mi watched Supreme Master Ching Hai sing on stage, suddenly, they were standing side by side… Master’s real body was over there. It was her transcendental body that had come to me. Find out about the omnipresence of the inner Master.

Watch “Miracles on the Path,” Sunday, October 16 on A Journey through Aesthetic Realms.

Watch “Miracles on the Path,” today on A Journey through Aesthetic Realms.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/10552

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples