Download

HEALTHY LIVING The Importance of Drinking Water: H2O for a Healthy Life    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (32MB)    MP4(44MB)  
Greetings, engaged viewers, to another episode of Healthy Living. Today, we focus on the relationship between water and vibrant health. Water comprises over two-thirds of our body weight, and is one of the most essential elements to maintaining well-being. The brain is 95%, blood is 82%, and the lungs are 85% water. Humans can live up to 40 days without food, but can die in three days without water.

In our daily lives, we continually lose water through breathing, sweating, and excretion. If our water intake doesn’t fully replenish these losses in time, dehydration sets in. Just a two percent drop in our hydration can result in short-term memory loss, trouble with performing basic math, and challenges in focusing on a computer screen or printed page. Researchers estimate that about 75% of people in the US have a mild form of chronic dehydration.

Water is one of the things I talk a lot about because it's something that we all need. When we're born we are about 80% water, and when we are about 50 years old we're about 50% water.

So we've dehydrated quite a bit in our lives.

What are some outward physical signs of mild to moderate dehydration? According to the respected Mayo Clinic in the US, they include:
- Dry, sticky mouth
- Sleepiness or tiredness
- Thirst
- Decreased urine output
- Few or no tears when crying
- Dry skin
- Constipation
- Dizziness or lightheadedness and
- Headache

They know that 90 percent of all headaches are caused by dehydration of the brain, because you don’t drink enough water. The brain only hydrates with water from the stomach, not through the bloodstream. There is a blood-brain barrier. Capillary precipitation from the stomach when you drink water occurs within 20 seconds of drinking the water.

The brain is 93 percent water. It gets first dibs on all water that enters into the body. It goes up. If people would drink one quart or one liter of water, if they have a headache and wait 12 to 16 minutes, 95 percent of the time they would not have a headache.

How much water do we need to consume each day to prevent dehydration? Many physicians recommend drinking at least eight glasses or two liters daily. Drinking water maintains the balance of body fluids, regulates body temperature, eliminates toxins, energizes muscles, keeps skin healthy, and improves kidney function.

Drinking clean water hydrates your skin, it removes all the toxins, chemicals; it just makes a big difference.

What causes wrinkles and aging to our skin?

Well there are so many reasons for causing wrinkles and aging. Dehydration can cause a lot of wrinkles and aging so we have to make sure as much as we can to feed the body with vitamins, supplements and water.

Water plays a vital role in preventing diseases. Clinical studies have shown that drinking five glasses of water per day can reduce the risk of colon cancer by 45%, bladder cancer by 50%, and breast cancer by 79%. According to preliminary research, having eight to 10 glasses of water per day can significantly ease joint and back pain by up to 80%.

As water is a very important element for our physiology, quality of water is as crucial as the quantity. Untreated water can contain many dangerous microorganisms, including viruses such as Hepatitis A, bacteria like E.coli and salmonella, and protozoa such as giardia and cryptosporidium.

The United Nations Children's Fund says around the world, water-borne diseases kill approximately 4,100 children each day. Also, water supplies may be contaminated by arsenic, lead or other dangerous pollutants. To ensure drinking water is clean, installing a home water filtration system is common.

There are many kinds of water filters, designed specifically for certain areas. You need to know what kind you need for the area where you live. Each region has its own features. Some places there is a lot of iodine, some places there is a lot of iron.

In order to know the quality of the water, you can test it in a laboratory to find out what it has and what it doesn’t, (and then decide) what kind of filter to buy. On each filter they write that it is, for example, for softening. But the degree is different. While traveling you can’t take the filter with you, so you can use bottled water.

The empowering plant-based diet is typically centered around alkaline foods like broccoli and apples. By contrast, consuming acidic foods such as meat, dairy and processed foods as well as drinking acidic beverages such as those containing alcohol or caffeine can result in health issues like low immunity, poor metabolism, constipation, fatigue, stress, and tenseness. Some maintain that drinking alkaline water can help balance and wash out toxins from the body.

So highly alkaline-charged water actually will rinse any waste away from the cells and that's very much a youth thing, and so a cell can stay alive pretty much eternally. We've never found the end of the life of a cell, once we feed it and then remove its waste. So this is all about removing waste and hydrating.

It will make your joints really healthy. It's good for brain functioning.

We have to drink clean, filtered water without any bacteria. It has to be negatively charged and needs to be alkaline. This is number one. I would not even mention meat as this should not even be considered food for humans. If you eat cooked food, then the water should be more alkaline. Then, we can come closer to having the blood where the erythrocytes (red blood cells) will be separated from each other.

This is regular tap water that I put through a five-stage filtration system. So anybody that has a tap can make really good highly alkaline-charged water. Then I take that and I add alkalinity drops to it. So this is probably a pH of about ten and a half or eleven, which is very cleansing. And then I put a crystal inside of it too because that adds a structure to the water.

The renowned raw food expert David Wolfe believes that natural spring water from certain areas is highly uplifting and the best kind of water to drink.

You’ve got to really get your body hydrated. If we don’t get filters on our water, we’re going to become a filter. But I will not drink any filtered water. I’ll wash my dishes in it. I’ll wash my clothes in filtered water, but I won’t actually drink it.

The water that I’ve learned to drink over the years, that connects us immediately to our higher self is high mountain spring water coming out of the great springs of the great mountain ranges of the world. I go to those places, preferentially. When you drink it, all of a sudden you feel this influx of light come into your body. I encourage people all over the world to seek out the local mountain springs and test it out for yourself.

Find what the experience is to drink water the way the Earth intended us to drink it. Find out what the yogis have been onto all these years and the great Taoist masters have been onto all these years. they’re not down at the bottom of the valley drinking water in the creek. They’re up there underneath the glacier; they’re up there in the mountain springs drinking that water, because that’s where we connect to that level of purity and that level of perfection that that water embodies.

This is the secret of the centenarians. A study was done where people live long, and it was found that they drink water from natural sources.

You’ll find that the longest living people live up high in the mountains and therefore they’re automatically drinking that spring water. Maybe it’s been in the creek for a thousand meters or something, or maybe they’re right up at the source drinking it. But they’re drinking it from a place that’s pure, that’s uncontaminated and relatively still in its original natural state. That is a gift to humanity. I believe, from my experience doing muscle testing and kinesiology that actually spring water is the highest emanation of love in the physical manifest form that we can actually ingest.

The internationally acclaimed Japanese author and peace advocate, Dr. Masaru Emoto has shown that water has great healing power when exposed to constructive messages like the word “love.” Since the majority of our body is made up of water, his findings suggest that constructive thoughts and emotions can directly better our overall health.

When the vibration is set in our body with the normal design, we are free from illness. However, when it begins to be disordered, we become sick. This is what I noticed. To cure the disturbed vibration, medical care is needed. I noticed that the thing carrying the vibration was so-called water. Eventually I succeeded in establishing a technique to cure illness by using only water by adding the proper information to water.

Scientists admit that the activation rate of the DNA is 3% on average. In fact God gave knowledge to all of us beforehand. We have forgotten it for some reason or have been made to forget. I think that loving and appreciating water, and understanding and respecting water is what activates DNA. We must go back to the origin in order to create our world with a new concept of values.

We sincerely thank the featured experts we’ve heard from today for their insightful wisdom on water. May everyone realize the importance of taking in sufficient amounts of clean, purified water every day as a component of achieving optimal health. Bright viewers, thank you for joining us today on Healthy Living. May all lives be filled with everlasting, abundant energy and tranquility.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/11009

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples