Download

A Merry Christmas from Members of the Supreme Master Ching Hai International Association & Friends    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (120MB)    MP4(304MB)  
Season’s greetings, blessed viewers! We are thankful to be here to rejoice in God’s bountiful gifts with all of you and sweet animal friends on this beautiful planet. We are happy to present the following delightful multi-cultural greetings and performances by our Association members and friends around the world. Let’s now join the celebration of this magical season, in heartfelt gratitude to all that Mother Earth has so lovingly bestowed on us.

One (Come on) two (Come on) three (Come on), Hey! Hey! Come on everybody get up, and down Get in the groove, and take a chance Hey, boys and girls sing along

We’re gonna have fun with this Christmas song One Two We want to wish you a merry Christmas We want to wish you a merry Christmas We want to wish you a merry Christmas From the bottom of our hearts Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, (Merry Christmas) Feliz Navidad, prospero ano y felicidad. (Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year)

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know, Where the treetops glisten And children listen To hear sleigh bells in the snow, sleigh bells in the snow. Jingle Jingle, Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh, O Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh. Dashing through the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh O’er the fields we go, laughing all the way. Bells on bob-tails ring Making spirits bright What fun it is to ride and sing Sleighing fun tonight. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh, O Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh.

One (Come on) two (Come on) three (Come on) Come on everybody get up and down Get in the groove And take a chance Hey, boys and girls Sing sing along We’re gonna have fun with this Christmas song Silent night! Holy night! All is calm, all is bright, ‘Round yon virgin mother and Child, Holy infant so tender and mild, Sleep in heavenly peace, Sleep in heavenly peace.

Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, (Merry Christmas) Feliz Navidad, prospero ano y felicidad. (Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year) We want to wish you a Merry Christmas We want to wish you a Merry Christmas We want to wish you a Merry Christmas From the bottom of our hearts Come everybody In the front and the rear Listen to the music And lend me your ear O Come All Ye Faithful Joyful and triumphant, O come ye, O come ye to Bethlehem. Come and behold Him, born the King of Angels; O come, let us adore Him, O come, let us adore Him, O come, let us adore Him, Christ the Lord.

One (Come on) two (Come on) three (Come on) Hey! Hey!” One One Two Two We want to wish you a merry Christmas We want to wish you a merry Christmas We want to wish you a merry Christmas From the bottom of our hearts, of our hearts We wish Supreme Master Ching Hai and all the audiences of Supreme master TV a Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

It’s Christmas again, it’s Christmas again, time to love and time to care, time for all to give and share, peace on Earth everywhere. It’s Christmas again, It’s Christmas again, Santa is coming, Sleigh bells are ringing, Oh what joy there is on Earth. Snow flakes are falling, Lights are twinkling, Happiness to everyone. Christmas Time, Blessed Time, Christ was born to save mankind. The Wise Men came, the Angels sang, the stars shone bright above.

Oh what glory, oh what peace, Christ the Savior was born. Shepherds flocked by night and came to the Manger where Jesus lay, Oh what glory, oh what peace, Christ the Savior was born. It’s Christmas Again, It’s Christmas Again, Everyone’s giving, laughing and singing, oh what joy there is on Earth.

Snowflakes are falling, Lights are twinkling, Happiness to everyone. Master, we love you and thank you so much, for all you’ve done for us. The Earth is awakening to your call. Mankind is changing at last. Beauty, Truth and Compassion for All- that’s your message for this World. Merry Christmas to you, dear Master, from all of us.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Joy to the World, the Lord is come! Let Earth receive her King; Let every heart prepare him room, And Heaven and nature sing, And Heaven and nature sing, And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

He rules the world with truth and grace, And makes the nations prove The glories of His righteousness, And wonders of his love, And wonders of his love, And wonders, wonders of his love.

Thank you, beloved Master For guiding us on the path of love For your wisdom, compassion and peace For giving us your protection and light For radiating love to the world For your humanitarian work For keeping with us For loving the animals For helping us be vegetarian For saving the planet Merry Christmas, Supreme Master Ching Hai

You better watch out You better not cry You better not pout I'm telling you why Santa Claus is comin' to town He's making a list Checking it twice He's gonna find out Who's naughty or nice Santa Claus is comin' to town He sees you when you're sleeping He knows when you're awake He knows if you've been bad or good So be good for goodness sake

You better watch out You better not cry You better not pout I'm telling you why Santa Claus is comin' to town He sees you when you're sleeping He knows when you're awake He knows if you've been bad or good So be good for goodness sake You better watch out You better not cry You better not pout I'm telling you why Santa Claus is comin' to town Merry Christmas!

We are blessed We are blessed We are blessed In the name of Master.

We are blessed We are blessed We are blessed In the name of Master. Merry Christmas, everyone.

We wish for a merciful peaceful Holy Christmas and a blessed, hopeful Happy New Year to all the inhabitants of Earth! We love you Master!

Merry Christmas!

There were three wise men on the first Christmas day. If we could meet the first, imagine what he’d say. “I have learned from the Child that love’s an advanced degree. I have learned that trees give us air to breathe, give us shelter and things to eat. So be loving – try not to cut trees.”

There were three wise men on the first Christmas day. If we could meet the next, imagine what he’d say. “I have learned from the Child that to love means to never sleep. I have learned that animals can be good friends; their devotion to us runs deep. So be loving – try not to eat meat.”

There were three wise men on the first Christmas day. If we could meet the third, imagine what he’d say. “I have learned from the Child that love is an endless spring. I have learned that Earth has a mother’s heart; she sustains every living thing. So be loving – be veg and go green.”

Come they told me A new born King to see, Our finest gifts we bring, To lay before the King So to honor him When we come. Little baby, I am a poor boy too, I have no gift to bring, That's fit to give the King, Shall I play for you##On my drum Mary nodded The ox and lamb kept time, I played my drum for him, I played my best for him, Then he smiled at me, Me and my drum Me and my drum Me and my drum Me and my drum

What’s happening? Where am I? Merry Christmas! Oh, Merry Christmas! Mmm, smells very good! Mmm, that piggy looks very tasty!

Who are you? Mmm… where do I start?

No! No! Don’t eat me! No! No! Help! No! Help! No! Mommy! Mommy, mommy… Mom, mom, mom… Mommy? What happened, my baby?

Mommy, I had a horrible dream. The people were going to eat me… Aw, my love, how could you think that! We are in the Golden Era, they don´t do that to us piglets. Now, get some sleep. Okay mommy, good night

Mommy, mommy, mommy, I had a dream Yeah, me too…

Then mommy, should we stop eating animals? Yes my love, it’s for the best… I think dinner is ready…

Yeah!!!

From Costa Rica, we wish you Merry Vegan Christmas!

Yippy!

Merry Christmas to our beloved Supreme Master Ching Hai. May you be in the best of health. To all viewers of Supreme Master Television, may you be blessed with much love and happiness on this auspicious occasion. And don’t forget, be more loving to our cute animal friends! Merry Christmas from Malaysia!

It would be a merry Christmas; peace on Earth Good will to everyone When the people of this Earth, know they’re of noble birth One Father-Mother-God of love Regardless of your faith or place among the human race God sent His holy Son Merry Christmas everyone.

As we get caught in the Christmas season Don’t forget the sacred reason Remember him from humble glory came Bless his holy name.

The Mass for Christ brings honor and mirth For One who came and blessed the Earth He taught that all we need is ours to claim Bless his holy name.

Alleluia, Ah-ah le- lu ya ah! Joy to the world the Master came. Alleluia, Ah-ah le- lu ya ah! Bless his holy name. Jesus, Master, Savior of the world Jesus, Master – All praises to his name.

Alleluia, Ah-ah le- lu ya ah! Joy to the world the Master came. Alleluia, Ah-ah le- lu ya ah! Bless his holy name. Jesus, Master, Savior of the world Jesus, Master – All praises to his name!

To all beings on our shared planet Earth: May the peace of the Lord fill our world. May all animal co-inhabitants find safety, care and love from their human friends. May the beauty of the Christmas season radiate in every soul. May the love and compassion of the Lord fill our hearts. May the joy of giving bless the vulnerable ones among us. To Supreme Master Ching Hai To Supreme Master Television viewers all around the world: Merry Christmas!

I’m your Christ. I’m also the Christ of all those innocent animals. How can you have the heart to harm your siblings? O my children!

Let us sing together a Christmas song a Christmas song to greet Christ in love.

Christ is in you, Christ in me, Christ in all beings.

For that sacred love, Let us love one another Let us love one another to glorify Christ in Heaven

Let us sing together a Christmas song a Christmas song to greet Christ in love.

Christ loves you, Christ loves me, Christ loves all beings.

For that sacred love, let us love one another to glorify Christ in Heaven

Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas Greeting Christ in love

Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas Greeting Christ in love

Be Veg, Go Green, Save the Planet!

Our respectful gratitude to the benevolent and noble Christ. You are eternally the shining example of mercy and compassion. It has been your wish that all beings love one another for the world to co-exist in harmony and happiness in the new era, the Golden Era. On this occasion, we respectfully wish beloved and revered Master great health, peace, joy and beauty always.

We respectfully wish cherished viewers of Supreme Master Television a Christmas season filled with Christ’s love and grace. Let us follow a compassionate and peaceful way of life. Be Veg, Go Green, Save the Planet.

Oh Heavenly Prince, Oh Heavenly Prince, Emperor of Heaven and Earth, The reservoir of compassion and unconditional love, we salute your coming with adoration and joy; Let your unfathomable Divine Light summon purity and salvation amongst us. We shall forever glorify you. Forever glorify you. Amongst us, we shall forever glorify you.

To our beloved Master Ching Hai and to all inhabitants of the planet, we wish you a beautiful Christmas time and a lot of God’s blessing for the New Year from the Czech and Slovak Republic.

To beautiful Supreme Master Ching Hai and all viewers of Supreme Master Television, on behalf of Sydney Australia, we wish you a very Merry Christmas. We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I will follow you Follow you wherever you may go, And near you, I always will be For nothing can keep me away, You are my destiny.

I will follow you, Ever since you touched my heart I knew, There isn't an ocean too deep, A mountain so high it can keep, Keep me away, away from your love.

I love you, I love you, I love you, And where you go, I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow.

I will follow you, Follow you wherever you may go, There isn't an ocean too deep, A mountain so high it can keep, Keep me away...

We’ll follow, we’ll follow…

We will follow you, Follow you wherever you may go, There isn't an ocean too deep, A mountain so high it can keep, Keep us away, away from your love...

I love you Oh yes I love you I'll follow I'm gonna follow True love You'll always be my true, true love Forever Now until forever

I love you, I love you, I love you, And where You go, I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow, You'll always be my true love, My true love, my true love, From now until forever, Forever, forever...

There isn't an ocean too deep, oh, yeah A mountain so high it can keep, Keep me away, away from your love

Merry Christmas to Supreme Master Ching Hai and all our viewers.

Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Merry Christmas from Brisbane, Australia!

Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear Jesus Happy birthday to you Be veg Go green Save the planet Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear Jesus Happy birthday to you Merry Christmas!

Our Association members had the great blessing in 2007 of celebrating the Christmas holiday season with beloved Supreme Master Ching Hai at an intimate gathering in Paris, France. Singing joyous carols in remembrance of the birth of Lord Jesus Christ and all he bestowed on humanity warmed the hearts of all attendees. Supreme Master Ching Hai then graced the occasion by sharing a tender song in Aulacese (Vietnamese) entitled “Cave of Bethlehem” by composer Hải Linh. We conclude our program today with this melodic rendition.

This is called the “Cave of Bethlehem.”

This is the song describing that the Lord Jesus was born in the cold night, in the manger of the donkeys. And then it says that there are Three Wise Men come. Come here, come all of you, come and have a look at the Lord who has been born so humble and so cold, in the middle of the night like this, because he wants to save human beings. And the song says: “Oh please donkey, oh please cow, please breathe into the manger the warm air of your breath, to warm the Lord of human who has been born in this way.”

On a cold, wintry night, Christ was born Christ was born in a stone cave, the donkeys’ manger. In the cave of Bethlehem, brilliant light radiated forth And in the air angels were singing

Music was played with songs resonating from afar Here the Holy Christ came to Earth for us Let’s quicken to Bethlehem, where Jesus Christ was humbly born.

In the middle of the night, celebrating the birth of Christ to the world The One who brings blessings to suffering beings In the cave of Bethlehem, angels are singing The Lord is glorified, and humans are at peace

In the cave of Bethlehem, shepherds are gathering Singing with love and sincerity.

Today Jesus Christ was born on Earth The One who brings blessings to suffering beings In the cave of Bethlehem, warmed by the donkey’s breath Dissolving the cold of night and warming God’s beloved Son

In the cave of Bethlehem, angels are singing The Lord is glorified, and humans are at peace

In the cave of Bethlehem, shepherds are gathering Singing with love and sincerity.

Our profound gratitude to Supreme Master Ching Hai for illuminating our planet with her infinite love and meticulous care for every being. Most cherished Master, we wish you a joyous Christmas in the best of health and peace, as humanity extends our circle of compassion to embrace the Earth-saving vegan diet.

Vibrant viewers, may you be graced with a wonderful and blessed holiday season. And now, please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Words of Wisdom, after Noteworthy News. May Heaven’s eternal love and light fill every corner of our Earth! Merry Christmas!

From historical peace pacts to heart-touching disaster relief to landmark eco-friendly endeavors and the compassionate veg trend, as the first decade of the 21st century comes to a close, we are filled with hope for the future as we witnessed numerous constructive events.

Let’s hope that from today, ourselves and the people on this planet will change for the better, always, inside and outside. We are stepping into the Golden Age. You are going to be happy.

Join us for the 3-part series, “A Global Decade in Review,” on Enlightening Entertainment beginning Monday, December 28 to Wednesday, December 30.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/6892

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples