Download

Here II Here - Higher Consciousness that Rocks - P1/2    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (58MB)    MP4(77MB)  
Have you heard the call A whisper in the wind
When you fly and when you fall
You can hear the voice within

From where ever you may stand
From whichever point on Earth
There’s spirit in your hands This moment is giving birth

To infinite possibilities to love and serve mankind
Your brother and your sister, we’re all the same inside

Welcome, music loving viewers, to Enlightening Entertainment. In a world where we all pause from our routine from time to time to yearn for peace and meaning, five gifted musicians from the United States are reaching out straight to the soul.

Their group, Here II Here, has been garnering acclaim nationwide as the foremost “mainstream-spiritual” music band of our time. They are shaping an emerging genre called “Conscious Pop” for their sounds that are able to move, uplift, and expand the listeners’ awareness of their own Divine power.

I know that we can do it. We can change the world. I know that we can be it; we can be the change we’d like to see It’s time for change It’s time for change

Originally known as “Inner Voice,” Here II Here has performed at the United Nations, on the major US television network ABC’s program Good Morning America watched by millions of viewers, at the Miami Dolphin Stadium, the Agape International Center, and for events with some of the world’s prominent spiritual teachers and best-selling authors. Most of their performances are offered unconditionally.

Supreme Master Television had the pleasure to meet the band members of Here II Here and their manager Bryan Reeves in Los Angeles, USA at a stop during their ongoing concert tour.

My name is Bryan, and I’m the manager of Here II Here.

My name is Alex, and I sing. I’m a vocalist with the group.

My name is Ash, I’m a vocalist and a crazy songwriter.

My name is Jaime, guitar and vocals.

My name is Kaz and I play cajón, otherwise known as the box.

My name is Edwin, I play guitar, harmonium, bass pedals.

First of all, how did you come into being? How did this group evolve into existence?

The seed was planted in 1998. I put an ad in a local paper in Miami, Florida, to meet other singers, other vocalists. I wanted to form a vocal group. And as soon as me and Ash connected, we became good friends and start singing together.

Several months later in that same year in 1998, we met Jaime through another friend of mine. And when the three of us harmonized for the first time, it was something overwhelming, something magical has taken place.

From there, Here II Here evolved further as the remaining members of the band joined in: Edwin and Kaz, who are brothers, and their dedicated manager Bryan. And the magic that had begun has reached countless people since.

Fabulous!

Here II Here rocks, man!

This group is awesome. I’m officially one of their newest groupies. My name is Lucky, and I’m so blessed to be a part of this new movement of consciousness and evolution, music, art, drama, and a group called Here II Here.

These guys are great. We love them!

For their self-titled debut album “Here II Here,” the band collaborated with Grammy-winning engineer Doc Wiley and Grammy-winning producer Joel Sommeillan; as well as Michael Jackson’s official photographer, Harrison Funk; child-prodigy painter and vegan Akiane Kramarik, and Jacqueline Ripstein, Artist of Peace Envoy for the United Nations. The album shows just how unique the band is, through their mastery of a signature rhythmic blend of tribal pop, illuminated rock, and soul-inspired R&B harmonies.

Feelings come and the feelings go,
it’s all right Feelings come
and the feelings go, it’s all light

It’s all right It’s all light
It’s all right It’s all light

Please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television. We’ll be back soon with more of Here II Here’s enlightening music.

So good! Yeah, I feel... I’m vibrant right now.

Oh, beautiful!

The range of this group, and the content, the message...

Oh, fantastic! Fantastic! I love them!

Their last song made me cry.

Jesus, Buddha, Kali, Krishna, Isis, Mandela, Sofia, Mohammed,
Yahweh, Sai Baba, La Virgen Maria, Waka Tankan, Ramana

Silence, Freedom, Detachment, Devotion,
Wisdom, Surrender, Salvation, Compassion,
Sacred, One-Ness, Abundance,
The Truth remains all is Love

Welcome back to our program on the conscious music band Here II Here. As accomplished musicians in their own right, the artists of Here II Here came together to create wonderful new harmonies. But they discovered more than just a new commitment in their musical careers. They found a voice to speak for humanity’s rising consciousness.

Was the emphasis of your music, has it always been spiritual or did that kind of evolve as well?

Well, I think I think that was like the seed in the sense of what it is we would going to do musically. I was in a band for a couple of years. It was a pop band, world-known Latin band called Menudo, and that was a really cool experience. And I also had some experiences that completely shattered my whole perspective of that scene.

It was just very clear that the music that was going to come through was going something of different quality and pointed to and celebrated something that doesn’t usually get noticed with our conditioned way of looking at the world.

So many souls have come to this planet
And blessed it by being themselves
Yet the masses await the messiah,
the prophet Salvation’s on somebody else

Receive this gift by this song that came through
You are the One the world needs

You are the Gandhi, the Christ, the Lennon
You are the Martin Luther King

I have a Dream

In one of the early conversations, we noticed that we had each read a book called “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success” by Deepak Chopra. We had a wonderful conversation and it was really cool to notice that, we are in a time where we could consciously use the gifts that we have been given by this universe to celebrate and invite all to partake in the nectar of this moment through music. So, it was really powerful.

Jesus, Buddha, Kali, Krishna, Isis, Mandela, Sofia, Mohammed,
Yahweh, Sai Baba, La Virgen Maria, Waka Tankan, Ramana

We are the ones we We are the ones we
We are the ones we We are the ones we…
(All is love) …we are looking for

When you’re singing songs like, “ Holy,” you’re reminding everyone there that they are holy. (Yes.)

For many people, it’s almost the first time that they will say, “I am holy.” You know, it really gives them a permission in this safe space to claim it. There are so many aspects of ourselves that we can take a look at. And each aspect of ourselves, you can say, “I am holy, too.”

I am holy I am holy
Only good comes to me Only good comes from me
I give thanks I give thanks

Only God comes to me Only God

I am Holy

After learning that their song “Holy” had given one fan the hope to live, carrying her through her darkest hour, Here II Here generously made the tune free to download at

You’re touring through a lot of yoga studios, spiritual centered places. (Yeah.) And one of the interesting things that I like about what you’re doing is it’s all donations, all love gifts.

Yes. The majority, the vast majority.

It has been just amazing with the support that has poured forth and come through, in all kinds of ways.

I think it also makes it so much more inviting. When we go to these communities, it makes it a lot easier because they recognize they don’t have to either try to bring in a certain amount of people or try to make a certain amount of money or anything, but just the openness of: whoever is there, whatever is made, whatever is present, whatever celebration takes place is exactly what needs to take place.

Following the January 2010 earthquake that left the island nation of Haiti in devastation, there was an immense cry of pain and grief. But there was also a joining of hands worldwide in solidarity, comfort, and hope. In the wake of the tragedy, Here II Here dedicated their special song, “Wings,” in loving support for the people of Haiti.

I don't ever need to worry anymore I know that you're okay
Like a child playing next to the seashore Running with the waves

Enjoy yourself in Paradise Learn all you could learn
Share the love that's in your eyes
And know I'm not concerned Because...

Every time you leave my arms
You take my wings with you You could never be too far
They'll always follow you You leave my arms and take my Wings with you
You leave my arms and take my Wings with you

To conclude part 1 of 2 of our program featuring Here II Here, let’s enjoy their original song, “The Waking Journey” (Walk With Me).

From where ever you may stand
From whichever point on Earth
There’s spirit in your hands This moment is giving birth

To infinite possibilities to love and serve mankind
Your brother and your sister, we’re all the same inside

Walk with me, walk with me Though the future may seem blurry
Walk with me, walk with me For we’re on the waking journey
We each have our own mountains
We each have our own paths
We speak in the same language
When we cry and when we laugh

All children are our children
They each deserve a chance To blossom into flowers
Reach towards the sun and dance

For every breath’s an invitation to either love or fear
As Gandhi said, “There is no way to peace,” because peace is here

Walk with me, walk with me For we’re on the waking journey

For we’re on the waking journey

Step by step, in this moment I choose to live
From heart to heart, this heart’s all I have to give
Walk with me, walk with me Walk with me, walk with me Walk with me, walk with me

We’re on the waking journey Walk with me
Though the future may seem blurry
We’re on the waking journey
Though the future may seem blurry

Walk with me, walk with me Walk with me, walk with me

Thank you for sharing your time with us on today’s episode of Enlightening Entertainment. Please tune in next Tuesday, June 1, for the second part of our program on Here II Here, a music group that is leading the conscious pop revolution for a peaceful planet. Coming up next is Words of Wisdom, after Noteworthy News, here on Supreme Master Television. May your life be blessed with Divine love and light.

To connect with Here II Here, please visit Official Website Debut Album Youtube Facebook MySpace
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/7700

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples