Download

"White Heart Baekgu” – A South Korean Musical Inspired by a Real Dog - P2/2 (In Korean)    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (62MB)    MP4(84MB)  
Today’s Enlightening Entertainment will be presented in Korean, with subtitles in Arabic, Aulacese (Vietnamese), Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay,Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Thai.

Halo friendly viewers!

The musical, "White Heart Baekgu," is based on the true story from South Korea of one Jindo Island dog named Baekgu. In the previous part of our presentation, we met a little girl named Sori, who found a lovely white dog and brought her home. When the dog’s owner Mrs. Bengduk came looking for her dog, Whitey, Sori’s father offers to buy the dog from her. But just afterward, the children’s kind father passes away in an accident.

The children manage to keep their beloved dog Baekgu, but soon, young Sori becomes very sick. She desperately needs medicine. Join us as we continue this children’s musical by Yeil Musical Company from South Korea.

All alone, Sori and her older brother Dongyee have no choice but to part with Baekgu in order to save Sori’s life. Mrs. Bengduk sells Baekgu to a person in a city far away on the mainland. Baekgu is then thrown into the cruel world of a dog fighting ring, where dogs risk their lives just for heartless entertainment.

It is here that Baekgu is reunited with her mother.

Is this really real?

Are you really my mom? Time has passed And I have met my mom here I miss those happy moments

Tears well up in my eyes But I’ll never cry again Because I’ll have to go back home someday.

Baekgu is eventually wounded in a fight.

Are you alright, Baekgu? But Baekgu, Baekgu, you mustn’t stay here. This isn’t a place where you belong. You must escape from here. You must go back your home. Mom is old now. I’m useless. Hurry! It’s dangerous to be here. Go now, go! Take care of yourself. Baekgu!

Go now.

I can’t go. I can’t go. I won’t go alone. I would rather stay here.

You have your caregivers. They are waiting for you, your caregivers.

Looking at the moon, at the moon, I made a vow Looking at the stars, at the stars, I sang A happy childhood is vivid in my memory but time flies

Once green, now fallen leaves scattered on the street The wind blows with lonesomeness through my fur Looking at the moon, at the moon, I made a vow Looking at the stars, at the stars,I sang Now I want to go back

Run, run Run, run, run

No matter how rough the road back home is Farewell, Baekgu Despite the rain and wind, thunder and lighting, you must not look back because you must go home.

Dongyee, how do you think Baekgu is doing now?

She’s probably doing alright. I wasn’t so nice to her at first, but they say the person who took Baekgu is very rich.

Really? Then, Baekgu must be eating lots of delicious food. Yay, I’m excited for Baekgu!

Perhaps, her ears stand up straight now and her legs grew all long and slim.

I really miss Baekgu. Pointy ears and long legs and soft fur…

How clever you are.

Oh my, who’s that? Isn’t that Sori and Dongyee? Hey, kids! What are you doing out here?

Halo, Mrs. Bagduk.

Hi, what are you doing outdoors in such cold weather? Are you waiting for Baekgu again?

Baekgu will come. She’ll come back to Sori, ma’am.

What? Baekgu will come home?

Yes, ma’am, Baekgu will come home. Right, Dongyee?

Yes, Sori.

Oh poor things! It’s been all this time since Baekgu was sold and she’ll return? Besides, she’s far away from here, more than 1,000 miles!

Goodness, so no need to tremble in the cold weather. Hurry and go inside the house or you’ll catch a cold.

No, we’ll wait here outside. We’ll wait for Baekgu.

Okay, as you wish. Whether you wait or not, it’s none of my business. Alright, gosh. Oh my goodness, it’s so cold!

Yeah, Sori. Let’s go in as she says. You’ll catch a cold.

I’ll wait a little longer, Dongyee. If I’m cold, then Baekgu must be cold too.

Okay, Sori. Then let’s wait a bit longer.

Really? (Yes.) I miss Baekgu.

Where are you Baekgu? The yellow street light is smiling at you. The angel is giving back to us our dream Giving back to all the children in the world their dreams At the end of long sorrow, there is always happiness So pretty and beautiful I’m trying to give that happiness today Give strength to all the people in the world

Dongyee, Baekgu will come back, right?

Of course she will.

It’s cold!

It’s cold, Sori. Let’s go in and put on more clothes and come back.

Okay Dongyee. Dongyee, it’s snowing! Wow, it looks like Baekgu’s white fur!

Yes, Sori. I have a feeling there will be good news today!

When Baekgu comes back, I’ll make her a nice soy-paste soup.

Really?

Shall we make a snowman?

Sure.

Let’s make the snowman real big. (Okay.) You have to make the big bottom one.

Well if you say so, I’ll go and...

Sori!

It’s cold! Dongyee!

I’m sorry Sori! It was my fault.

You better stay put!

Sori.

What’s the matter?

Look over there. Baekgu is coming back!

Baekgu?

She’s crossing the Jindo bridge!

She is! I told you she would come back!

Yes, Sori, Baekgu is coming back!

Baekgu!

Climbing over mountains and crossing the ocean Overcoming snow and wind

She’s back

Street lights are welcoming her with a bright smile

Saying halo to me

For home I’ve run a thousand miles Oh for love I’ve run a thousand miles to this peaceful place

I’ve come back to this place

to this beautiful place

I made it back

I said I would I said I’d come back I said I would I said someday I’d come back There, that village is my hometown The house where I used to live in my childhood is there where white smoke from thatched houses rises up in clouds Where kids would follow an oxcart I’ve come back to this place I’ve come back to this beautiful place I’ve come back home I’ve come back to my sweet home

Thousand miles searching for my caregiver Thousand miles searching for love I’ve come back to this beautiful place I’ve come back (to this beautiful place) to this peaceful place I’ve come back I’ve come back again I’ve come back again

Baekgu!

Looking at you who has returned I have tears in my eyes I’ve been thinking of you every day Waiting for you I felt we were going to meet again But how did you come back?

Oh my goodness, what happened? What a big surprise! The impossible has happened!

Mrs. Bengduk!

Oh my, Dongyee! How on Earth did Baekgu come back? She can’t even speak, how did he come back?

I told you Baekgu would find her way back to Sori!

You’re right, I was wrong!

Children of the world Let’s all love each other Just like Baekgu who came back Let’s love Let’s love one another Never changing love and friendship Never changing love and friendship Love and friendship forever Love and friendship forever

Baekgu!

Today, Baekgu’s village is named after her, and her heartwarming story lives on in a monument, a statue, and in people’s hearts throughout the land. We thank the talented Yeil Musical Company for allowing us to share this production.

Thank you for your company on today’s Enlightening Entertainment. Coming up next is Words of Wisdom, after Noteworthy News, here on Supreme Master Television. May you and your family be healthy and loved.

Embark on a pilgrimage to three sacred sites in Jerusalem. The Church of Saint Anne, the mother of Mary, the Church of Saint John the Baptist, and the Tomb of the Virgin Mary.

I’m very pleased to pray in this Basilica of Sainte Anne because it’s, according to the tradition, the place of birth of our Blessed Virgin Mary. So it’s a very big privilege and grace for us, and for all of you who are able to visit the Holy Land.

Watch The World Around Us, Sunday, July 11, on Supreme Master Television.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/7932

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples