Download

The Supreme Master Ching Hai Day Celebration with our Association Members & Friends - P1/2    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (57MB)    MP4(78MB)  
Halo, marvelous viewers! Today we are delighted to have your company for the joyous celebration of the 17th Anniversary of The Supreme Master Ching Hai Day.

The Supreme Master Ching Hai Day was established on October 25, 1993 by Mayor Frank F. Fasi of the City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii, USA to specially honor Supreme Master Ching Hai’s worldwide humanitarian efforts and spiritual leadership in support of peace and understanding. Mayor Fasi also offered to Supreme Master Ching Hai an Honorary Citizenship in appreciation of her outstanding dedicated spirit.

Over the decades, Supreme Master Ching Hai has been a role model of compassion and service, sharing a message of friendship extending to all on Earth, and especially to those in need.

Inspired by this noble vision, members of the Supreme Master Ching Hai International Association and friends of our Association present a two-part celebration of The Supreme Master Ching Hai Day. Now, please join us as we envision together a more elevated and peaceful world! 35 Worldwide Centers 1 message

Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

Our Most Beloved Supreme Master Ching Hai and all cherished viewers, on this wonderful occasion of the 17th anniversary of The Supreme Master Ching Hai Day, we from the Brisbane Center, Australia express our deepest gratitude and heartfelt wishes of love to you for your enlightened presence that brings hope to our world.

May your boundless love and compassion shine down forever and be reflected through all beings of this Earth. We pray that all beings follow your noble and wise example to: Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet! Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

A voice extends over the world, carrying messages of peace and hope Sowing love of spring color.

Uniting people and races without borders. Your heart, my heart; The birds, the flowers and the valleys singing. Your heart, my heart; They sing and dance at the sound of your goodness. The world is illuminating day by day, with your wisdom. Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day! We love you Master!

Beloved Master, Our wish to you is that all beings on Earth live in harmony, peace, and happiness. Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

Once in life, my heart was touched brings a lifetime of enlightenment. As if waking up from a dream, the stream of life starts flowing quietly. No more attachment, no more ignorance.

Twice in life, my heart was touched brings a renewed life after thousands of lifetimes.
Love nourishes me and I sing for everything in the world.
Let’s cherish life and love all beings.
Ah! O Lord, you extend your great love to everyone;
You silently bear the suffering for the world to save the unawakened souls.
Humans awakened from their dreams.
Thanks to you, the Earth has become Heaven.

Twice in life, my heart was touched brings a renewed life after thousands of lifetimes.
Love nourishes me and I sing for everything in the world.
Let’s cherish life and love all beings.

Master, we wish you a Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day! We are grateful to you for bestowing heavenly love on Earth. We love you, Master!

May the Earth become Heaven soon. Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

Today, on Supreme Master Ching Hai Day, we, the people of Togo and Africa, thank Supreme Master Ching Hai greatly for her total devotion, grace and true love.

What can I do for my Master who sacrifices for me?
What can I do for my Master who sacrifices for me?
I must thank her! Celebrate for my Master!
I must thank her! Celebrate for my Master!
Hallelujah! Glorify her! Children of Ching Hai Let us rejoice !
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Glorify her!
Hallelujah! Praise her!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Glorify her !
Children of Ching Hai Let us rejoice
Hallelujah! Glorify her!
Hallelujah! Praise her !
Hallelujah! Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

Most Treasured Master, in a time with so many changes, your encouragement and guidance towards a harmonious world is truly heroic. Thank you, Master, for opening our eyes to the awesome possibilities of what we, as individuals and as a human race, can achieve.

You have filled the vague emptiness of life with clarity, security, and nourishing love. How do we say “Thank you” to someone who has given us true, lasting happiness? We can only wish for a golden time of peace to soon dawn, when you may rest in resplendent bliss.

We love you, Master! Happy 17th Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

Stars that I’ve been, but beside you is still my Heaven. When the two of us become one, even so many thousands stars cannot equal our radiance. Enfold me in the mystery of your love. Let my impermanent light be absorbed by yours.

It’s better to be a star without light if it means your endless grace keeps me in the shade of your love. Forget about the frivolous dazzle of mundane success. Beside you, I am a star without shine, hidden in the light of our love. Joyful greetings to Supreme Master Ching Hai! We love you so much!

I won’t forget that beautiful night when Supreme Master came into my life. It was like a call from God, leading me to the road of love.

Supreme Master is like the Moon in the dark sky, accompanying me through countless nights.

Continuous loving energy, continuous heavenly scenes, continuous inspiring wisdom, and continuous longings of love quench the long thirst in my heart. Now I am never alone; I am never sad. Supreme Master, The Supreme Master and I are one. Let the tears of joy flow.

I won’t forget that beautiful night when Supreme Master came into my life. It was like a call from God, leading me to the road of love. Supreme Master gathers billions of brothers and sisters together to embark on the journey Home. There will never be hunger, suffering, or war.

All people will live in abundance and equality. Peace and happiness will prevail on Earth, transforming it into Heaven! Brothers and sisters, let’s work together! Ah, Supreme Master, I love you! Ah, Supreme Master, I love you!

May Master’s dreams come true. May our beautiful planet last forever. May all beings on Earth live in harmony. Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

We wish Master and the world a Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day! May Master stay healthy, beautiful and live long! May the world become vegan to greet the Garden of Eden!

We are blessed at this time in history to be graced by the presence of a living Master – A Master who has taken on the challenge of lifting Earth’s inhabitants to a higher dimension of consciousness. She loves us all. Supreme Master Ching Hai is a living Master for all beings.

She sings. She laughs. She tells jokes. But her piety does not elude us. We sing. We laugh. We learn. And we are blessed by her presence in the world.

We were welcomed into the Quan Yin Method, and because of that, we are better Christians; better Buddhists; better Jews; better Muslims. The world is definitely a better place because of the one and only Supreme Master Ching Hai.

Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

Today, we meet to discuss about a banquet to celebrate Supreme Master Ching Hai Day.

Ah, the angels have descended already!

On my way to Earth, I saw the fairies singing and dancing beautifully as an offering to Master.

In your silent manner I found myself In your quiet style is reborn my peace Many dark nights, soft and tranquil Your voice tender calms my madness!

O lover of grand amour! From reincarnation and a thousand promises! Do you still remember Our love lives before?...

There were boring love affairs, weary adventures While I was hurriedly sailing to true happiness So many times in the chaotic world I was lost and perplexed But gone now are the stormy days Your love like spring water cools my burning heart! It's over, the long voyage Here I've arrived to stay

But gone now are the stormy days Your love like spring water cools my burning heart! It's over, the long voyage Here I've arrived to stay

There were boring love affairs, weary adventures While I was hurriedly sailing to true happiness So many times in the chaotic world I was lost and perplexed

But gone now are the stormy days Your love like spring water cools my burning heart! It's over, the long voyage Here I've arrived to stay

Ah! Our Association members are here!

We come to join in meditation to pray for Master.

Let’s prepare a vegan banquet to celebrate Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

Beloved and respected Supreme Master Ching Hai! We’re very grateful to Master for blessing us with your precious guidance on the spiritual journey back to our heavenly Home.

On the occasion of Supreme Master Ching Hai Day, we respectfully wish Master good health and happiness always in your life. May humankind soon choose the compassionate vegan lifestyle so that all beings will live in peace, happiness, and so the Earth will last forever. Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

She laughs and whispers with kindness, Mom is eternal clarity. She travels a lot by plane, she always brings lots of gifts. Her soul is heavenly light, All of her is very essential. She is tenderness and joy. Mommy is pure energy She is my true friend.

From Heaven, my mother descended and only to deliver love to this beautiful Earth for all its inhabitants.

We wish Supreme Master Ching Hai a Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day! All friends around the world, let’s Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

On this propitious occasion, we respectfully thank Supreme Master Ching Hai for gracing our world with your limitless compassion and benevolent insight. May your sacred mission to assist all beings be continued in Heaven’s protection, as humanity evolves more each day by the principle of love.

Thank you for your precious company today for the celebration of the 17th anniversary of The Supreme Master Ching Hai Day. Please tune in tomorrow, Tuesday, October 26, for a continuation of exuberant performances and greetings from our Association members and friends around the world. Up next is Words of Wisdom. May you be replenished always with an abundance of Divine blessings.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/8558

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples