Download

2011 New Year’s Celebration with our Association Members & Friends    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (109MB)    MP4(148MB)  
Courageous and optimistic viewers of Supreme Master Television, as we bid farewell to a memorable 2010, we are overjoyed to welcome the New Year with renewed hopes of saving our planet together. May our prayers for a peaceful and happy future for all beings be soon realized.

At this time, members of the Supreme Master Ching Hai Association fondly remember how honored we have been to spend many New Years with Supreme Master Ching Hai, heralding together the coming year with meditation as well as joyful songs and other performances. About one year ago, an international gathering was held in Europe, when Supreme Master Ching Hai set aside her precious time to join our Association members to ring in the New Year with a fun and lighthearted celebration.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1… Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Wow! Happy New Year! I have some surprise for you, come here! This is better than champagne. It’s my own wine. The first batch, the first one, everybody have a little bit!

All the best. Cheers. Wow! No alcohol.

Happy New Year to you, Happy New Year to the world, Happy New Year to all.

Happy Vegan New Year!

Happy Vegan New Year! Happy Vegan New Year! to all!

And now, wonderful viewers, please join us as we usher in the New Year 2011 with heartfelt greetings and performances from all over the world!

In the new year we wish you happy days, Should you have any questions, may you know the answer… May fate be generous, a bit of laughter, a bit of fun, and may we feel the sweet breeze of happiness. May all the wishes come true in the New Year. May veganism bloom like an orchard in May. Let’s radiate with kindness Let’s respect each life, So that the Earth becomes beautiful like Heaven.

In the New Year, may everyone who is seeking find the answer. May everyone who is shaking become firm. May one who is standing move, one who was afraid, not be afraid, and, who was sad, laugh all the time. May all the wishes come true in the New Year. May veganism bloom like an orchard in May.

Let’s radiate with kindness Let’s respect each life, So that the Earth becomes beautiful like Heaven. So that the Earth becomes beautiful like Heaven. So that the Earth becomes beautiful like Heaven.

Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet! Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

We are from Malaysia. Happy New Year to Supreme Master Ching Hai, and Peaceful New Year to all viewers. We love you!

The old year passes and the bright new year arrives. What should we do this year? Let’s exchange our New Year’s wish! Alright! What do we do first to save our Earth? Protect animals and love lives! Being veg is a way to survival!

Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet! Loving neighbors and animals will build a peaceful world. Let’s join our hands together to save our Earth In 2011, may we all greet the Golden New Year! Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

We wish for all beings on Earth to enjoy the Golden Age in the Golden Year 8.

And that the Earth becomes a vegan planet.

Happy smiles on faces and the peace for the soul within.

May God bless you wherever you are! Supreme Master Ching Hai and world viewers! We wish you health and a Happy New Year!

Openly I admit, with much joy and such glee Openly I admit, with much joy and such glee “Love’s slave am I, and from both worlds am free” As a bird of Paradise, how do I explain my parting and Felling in the trap of life and worldly tragedy I was an angel, I resided in the heavens I was an angel, I resided in the heavens I came by Adam to this cloister lorn

On the tablet of my heart, just is inscribed Lord’s name On the tablet of my heart, just is inscribed Lord’s name This is the only word that my master taught me No soothsayer foretold of my exit or entry No soothsayer foretold of my exit or entry O Lord, this journey, why did you for me decree?

As I became a slave of the home of Love Each moment, a new pain becomes my new remedy Wipe away Hafez’s tears with your hands so he can see Wipe away Hafez’s tears with your hands so he can see Or else, this flood brings us to our knee Supreme Master Ching Hai, Happy New Year. We hope this year brings you health, love and blessing. Dear viewer of Supreme Master TV, we wish you a year full of blessing and happiness.

New! New! New! New wishes for the new year. Veg! Veg! Veg! Let’s all be vegan. Let’s keep a positive spirit and look forward to a better world, in which everyone is happy, forever and ever. Happy, happy, happy New Year!

Wish you heavenly happiness. Wish you happiness on Earth. Wish you a happy vegan new year. Happy Vegan New Year! Happy New Year! I change my hair, I change my style,. something’s still missing I change my car, I change my jobs, what else can I do? I change my environment, I change my hobbies. But wait…

…their lives are so incomplete. We were all born perfect With everything we need to be free Yet something happened, we stopped believing all we could be Let’s remember we are part of nature Expressing love is what we’re made for Deep in your heart, the answer is not far Let’s come together Now we’ll play our part STOP! All I need is to change my diet. A vegan diet.

Better me!

Better world!

Be Vegan!

Be Vegan!

If you don’t like what you see And the pain is just too much to believe I can feel it calling me I’m going to be the change It’s all in me One world in harmony One world one family I ain’t waiting on nobody I’m going to be the change The change is me

With all our love and all our joy, we wish you Supreme Master Ching Hai a most beautiful vegan world and a very happy vegan New Year. Beloved viewers and cherished animal friends, we wish you a shared, blessed healthy and uplifting vegan New Year.

Happy Vegan New Year to you Happy Vegan New Year to you Happy Vegan New Year Dear Master, Happy Vegan New Year to you

Happy Vegan New Year for everyone!

God will not forsake us. May we be happy, healthy. May love reign in all souls, may we be much kinder, more noble than before. And God will bless us, Hes will satisfy our needs, and will always keep watching over us. Hes will satisfy our needs, and will always keep watching over us.

May this Golden Year 8 be for everyone generous and beneficial, may it be peaceful and happy, for the whole world sated, fruitful. And may there be lots of vegans, according to God`s will! Souls blossoming and renewed, ready to save the Earth. Amen!

Happy New Year!

2010, a year of more frequent disasters. Hope for a new change in this new year. Hope to see you joining us to stop eating meat, and to save our planet with all our might. Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet! Happy New Year!

We wish that Master will be with you forever. We wish you forever happiness. Wishing you good health, stay away from cigarettes and alcohol, be vegan forever, be fortunate and long-lived forever. Let’s love all chickens, dogs, birds and ducks. Let’s only have vegetables and fruits to be our meals. Happy forever!

I see trees that are green, red roses too I see them bloom for me and you And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white The bright blessed day, and the dark sacred night And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky Are also on the faces of people passing by I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow They'll learn much more than I'll never know And I think to myself what a wonderful world And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

Our Most Beloved Supreme Master Ching Hai and warm-hearted viewers, from all of us in Brisbane Australia, with hearts of joy and gratitude, we send you our warmest wishes for a Happy New Year.

We wish to sincerely thank you Supreme Master Ching Hai for the enormous blessings you have showered upon us over the past year, and for your enlightened guidance and ever loving example of how to live purposeful lives of beauty, virtue, and happiness.

May your boundless love and compassion continue to uplift and inspire all nations and all people towards a greener, peace-loving future and a new Heaven on Earth as we strive together to create a vegan world.

Happy Vegan New Year!

Greetings from Sydney, Australia! Wishing Supreme Master Ching Hai and the benevolent viewers of Supreme Master Television a Happy New Year. May you greet this New Year with hope, happiness, and a positive spirit. May all beings live in peace and harmony this year and every year after. Our New Year wish is that the entire human population will awaken their innate compassionate nature and switch to a vegan diet. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Cheers!

Do you hear, my friend, the ring of the New Year bell? Announcing the coming of a Golden Age.

Do you see, my friend, the ray of sunlight pouring to Earth? Dispelling years of darkness.

Oh, a glorious day is awaiting. Let’s rejoice with the universe. Let’s walk in the Light with boldness and hope! Then we’ll see the darkness abating.

Do you remember, my friend, the promise of last life? That we’ll work together for a peaceful kingdom.

Will you answer, my friend, the call as the New Year bell resounds It’s the call for all to choose love, and love only.

Oh, a glorious new day is awaiting. Let’s rejoice with the universe. Let’s walk the Light with boldness and hope! Then we’ll see the darkness abating.

Do you hear, my friend, the ringing of the New Year bell? It’s announcing the coming of a Golden Age.

Will you answer, my friend, the call as the New Year bell resounds It’s the call for all to choose love, and love only. It’s the call for all to choose love, and love only.

Will you answer the call to choose love, and love only? Will you heed the call to choose love, and love only? Love only

O friends! Spring is here already, wake up!

Lo! When has spring arrived! Amazed at the sound of blooming flowers I wake up this morning, donning an extra dress The universe is eternally pristine.

Spring arrives, may humanity become veg and live green. Spring arrives, may all beings lead a happy and peaceful life. Spring arrives, bestowing upon the world infinite love. Spring arrives, myriad blossoms show beautifully in the sunlight. Butterflies glide playfully on colorful spring flowers. This Earth is forever magnificent.

Spring arrives, may humanity become veg and live green. Spring arrives, may all beings lead a happy and peaceful life. Spring arrives, bestowing upon the world infinite love. Spring arrives, myriad blossoms show beautifully in the sunlight. Butterflies glide playfully on colorful spring flowers. This Earth is forever magnificent.

Happy New Year!

In celebrating a new year, we respectfully wish Supreme Master Ching Hai abounding happiness, health, and that all your noble aspirations always come true.

Spring arrives, we wish humanity will soon switch to a vegan lifestyle, so as to keep up with the evolution of the universe.

May all beings enjoy a new year filled with love in Heaven’s grace.

As we greet the year ahead, we wish most beloved Supreme Master Ching Hai a truly Heaven-blessed New Year in health and safety as you continue your sacred noble mission to elevate our planet’s consciousness. You have shone the way for all of us toward a better world, more compassionate and spiritually alive. For this, we are eternally grateful.

Sending our prayers that 2011 will be the year that we each resolve to protect our one and only physical abode – and precious lives – by being vegan and kind. So to all our heroic and warm-hearted viewers, may yours be a Vegan New Year filled with love and wisdom, for our highest dreams to come true. Now, please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Words of Wisdom. Happy New Year to you and all those you cherish.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/8939

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples