Interview with Supreme Master Ching Hai by Journalist Andrea Bonnie,Published on Irish Independent November 21, 2008 - Ireland   
Play with windows media ( 128 MB )

Interview with Supreme Master Ching Hai by Journalist Andrea Bonnie,Published on Irish Independent  Sunday ~ Dec 21,2008

Host (f): Hallo,Supreme Master!

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Hallo.

Host (f): How are you today?
Host (f): It’s a pleasure to speak with you again. The last interview went very well.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : It’s nice to see you at last. I would love to speak whilst looking at you. How are you?

Host (f): I’m very well,it’s nice to see you as well.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Yes,you look great there. You also look slim,like a model. Are you doing extra work, like modeling or something?

Host (f): No,I’m too busy with my journalist career.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Yes,you must be very busy,and you are a good journalist,positive one. (f: I hope so,I hope so) Thank you for being with us.

Host (f): It’s a pleasure,it’s a pleasure to be here. So,my first question: Supreme Master Ching Hai, last November the Partnership for Change climate conference was held in Cork in Ireland. One of the guest speakers,professor James Hansen,head of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies and NASA’s top climate expert stated that urgent action is needed.

He said we only have one year before we reach tipping points,and that 2009 is going to be a crucial year for our world. What in your opinion are the most effective and fastest ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, to stop us going beyond these tipping points?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Well,madam,that would be vegan - vegetarian diet without any animal product. Not just vegan,but we avoid all the animal products,means we live a more compassionate lifestyle. And this diet or this lifestyle is not only compassionate but is easy,simple,economically,and ecological. Everyone,from a baby to the elderly,can do and it’s 100% healthy. It’s not just my opinion; it’s also the opinion of all the experts,the scientists,the medical advisors,the environmentalists,etc.,etc.

Host (f): A top Irish environmental economist,Dr. Richard Tol from the Economic and Social Research Unit of the Department of Economics,stated that if you are serious about reducing emissions in Ireland, there is no future for beef and dairy in the country. He also said that with Ireland failing to meet the target set out by the Kyoto agreement,that penalties are expected to run close to one billion euros a year in the lead-up to 2020.

What alternatives do Irish farmers have to dairy and beef?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : We can turn to organic farming. And it’s easy,it’s simple, cost and water effective. And it’s ecologically, economically sound. It will absorb even 40% of CO2 if all the tillable lands are organically cultivated. It could be more than that. According to the Kyoto agreement if in any country where the farmers grow organic fruit and vegetable, then there would be no need to pay subsidies. Organic food and produce are grown and handled according to strict sustainable procedures,with limited chemical input or we could even use no chemical input at all.

So,organic food also GM-free (free of genetically modified organisms). Organic farming preserves top soil. Chemically intensive practices are a key factor in the erosion of top soil. Scientists found that soils in organic plots were up to 60% more stable and are less prone to erosion. So,over 1/3 of Irish rivers are now polluted,mainly due to farm run-off, could be more than that, but we want to try to be conservative here. Organic farming reduces toxic farming run-off and pollutants that contaminate our water, soil and air as well.

So,organic farming is healthier for farm workers, the surrounding communities as well, and for natural wildlife. Now,the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) considers 60% of all herbicides,weed killers, or 90% of all fungicides - that means mold killers - and 30% of all insecticides - that means insect killers - are potentially cancer-causing for humans and animals of course. Organic farming keeps harmful chemicals and pesticides out of the food that we eat and the beverage that we drink.

So,farmers may apply for a grant from the Department of Agriculture,for up to maximum of €60,000. So,organic sales in Ireland have increased you see by 82% already, reaching a value of 104 million in the year up to July 2008.

Host (f): Yes.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : For Ireland to meet the Kyoto agreement target, they need to plant millions of trees so farmers can use their land to do that, and this will help to cool the world also. And forestry, it also adds to the beauty of the landscape, and that’s good for Ireland’s tourist industry. Thank you.

Host (f): Each second an area of the size of a football field of tropical rainforest is destroyed to produce 257 hamburgers. Do you feel that if the public were to know this information
that they would move to a more sustainable diet?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Yes,in my opinion they would. The problem is,very little of this information, such as this,is propagated for the public knowledge. We are inundated with many other news, which is not all as urgent as saving the forests and saving the planet, of course. A few leaders who do or did take up this task to inform and encourage the people and government to do it,like for example His Royal Highness Prince Charles, sometimes met even with illogical criticism and frowned upon.

The world leaders I think, in my humble opinion, they should work together in this important issue, and so does the media. And by the way, thank you,you are one of the positive and we are grateful. (Host (f): Yes.) You’re helping the environment.

Host (f): Cardiovascular disease is the number one killer both globally and in Ireland,causing nearly 40% of all deaths. It costs the European economy a €192 billion per year, 57% of which is used on healthcare, 21% in productivity losses and 22% for informally looking after people. What evidence is there to suggest that a vegan diet would help cure people from cardiovascular disease?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Plenty,madam, plenty of evidences through all the years of study and researches by the top experts. To name here a few: for example,in the USA, Dr. Dean Ornish, University of California; Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, from Cleveland Clinic, Ohio; Dr. Joel Fuhrman, from New Jersey; and many more- all offer plant-based programs that cure this disease more effectively and quickly than surgery or drugs. The patients are cured and never have this symptom again even after decades passed. I give you one of the websites,
www.heartattackproof.com. We have more of these websites of the people who help with this heart problem, we’ll send it to you so that you can have a reference, if you wish to.

Host (f): Yes,okay.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Thank you a lot,also.

Host (f): Ireland has an estimated 250,000 patients diagnosed with diabetes and another 100,000 who are estimated to be undiagnosed. Treating diabetes costs the Irish economy about €600,000 per year. How does a vegan diet affect people with diabetes?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : It will cure them,madam. It will cure them. There are many research and practices proving the effectiveness of a vegan diet to reverse,control and cure both diabetes and related health issues such as cardiovascular disease and obesity. In the United States, there are at least three doctors,who have developed 3 different plant-based approaches, suiting different needs and dietary preferences. There are more but I just cite three of them. Dr. Neal Barnard of George Washington University,he stated that, 『You just eat whatever you want and as much as you want, as long as its vegan, low fat and low sugar.』 People who follow his program are very successful in controlling and reversing their diabetes,lowering their medications for both diabetes and related illnesses such as cardiovascular. And they were completely cured within about a year on the program.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : It is described in his book, 『Dr. Neal Barnard’s Program for Reversing Diabetes.』 And another Dr. Joel Fuhrman in New Jersey,USA,has another highly successful program which he calls a nutritarian program. He emphasized that you want to focus on eating the most nutrient-dense food. Like in his program the foods with the highest degree of micro-nutrients like vitamins,mineral and phytochemicals are leafy green vegetables, followed by fruits and legumes and nuts. His diet has an emphasis on vegetables as being the foundation for our diet. And a preference for beans rather than grains. Beans are very good for balancing blood sugar. In his book,『Eat to Live』 and 『Eat for Health,』 he mentioned that people who follow his program get over diabetes very easily,within about 3 months even. And another doctor, Dr. Gabriel Cousens,has a raw food diet program that is 100% raw. And 20% non-raw, a little bit later. He also focuses on the importance of removing toxins from the body, like stop smoking, stop caffeine. And Dr. Cousens experienced that people who are following his program are medically cured for diabetes within 21 days only. And they need to stay on the diet longer to heal the organs and assure the diabetes does not come back.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : So many,so many, so many. (Yes.)

Host (f): Absolutely.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : They assure in their book like,『Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days』 or 『There is Cure for Diabetes』 and 『The Tree of Life: 21 Days Program』 etc.,etc. In the Supreme Master Television, we have also interviewed both Dr. Barnard and Dr. Cousens. You could refer to it in our online archives.

Host (f): Yes,yes,I will absolutely.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : www.SupremeMasterTV.com to download anytime.

Supreme Master Ching Hai :
The show is also on YouTube and many other online programs. Thank you so much.

Host (f): Did you say it’s on YouTube?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Yes. We will send you also many other websites. There are websites for your reference as well.

Host (f):
Perfect,yes,yes, that would be fantastic. Are their any benefits to eating a vegan diet during pregnancy?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Good question, good question. We had the show, in which our reporter went to a park in Sydney to visit the parents and the children, who are vegan. They’re doing fantastic. They’re all pinky, healthy,intelligent and beautiful children and mother as well.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Of course, if we are vegan, the mother and the child will have a healthy life and have a good delivery,easy. No morning sickness even,that’s what they told us.

Host (f): Really?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : That’s what I suspected. So,I asked my people to do research on it and truly, no morning sickness. Because most of the pregnant woman,they have morning sickness, because they eat meat and fish and all that,and the baby cannot bear it, being too sensitive. So,when we have morning sickness, that means the body tries to get rid of the toxins so to protect the mother and the child as well. That’s a natural way of telling us that what we have been eating is no good for the body and for the child,but many of us don’t listen.

From many of the research and reference we have,the vegan diet also protects the mother from pre-eclampsia,which is pregnancy-caused hypertension and potentially fatal. A study in Tennessee, USA,found that all the vegan people, only one person with pre-eclampsia, making it a fraction of a percent of people with pre-eclampsia. This is the report: 『Since pre-eclampsia in our culture is frequently associated with the unrestrained consumption of fast food, meaning foods having high levels of saturated fat and rapid weight gain, it is possible that a vegan diet could alleviate most,if not all, of the signs and symptoms of pre-eclampsia.』

Host (f): Yes, that’s very interesting.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : And a vegan diet lowers or eliminates morning sickness. Many vegan women have reported little or no morning sickness at all. Studies of morning sickness have found that meat is a trigger for greater morning sickness. And that the more legumes and vegetables a mother ate, the less morning sickness she will experience. So,we aired a show on this on Supreme Master Television (Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai : called 『How A Vegan Diet Can Reduce Morning Sickness.』 Please refer to it. You can download it as well. We can always review the program from the previously aired show, always. (Host (f): Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Thank you.

Host (f): Yes,so it’s good for mother and baby, that’s good.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : From the study, it is almost 100% of vegan mums are free from morning sickness. It depends on how long she has been vegan, I guess.

Host (f): Yes,yes.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : If she has been vegan longer time,then she has no morning sickness, but if she just started, she probably have a little.

Host (f): Many people state that they are reluctant to eat vegan, stating that they basically like the taste of meat and cheese too much. What would you say to them?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : If we have to choose between life and taste, then we should choose life. If we are gravely ill from meat diet or if we are dead from it, then the taste will be ruined or gone. We are gone,anyway. Besides,veggie meats and vegan dairy are delicious,and available in all health food stores everywhere nowadays. Just try a new lifestyle. Why not? New recipes, new discovery. Happy, exciting new tastes, new life. (Host (f): Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Meet new vegetarian, vegan friends in the neighborhood or online. Yes,just try something new in life.

Host (f): Just give it a try.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Why not? We all have different tastes anyway,but we can try a different one. On the Supreme Master Television or SupremeMasterTelevision.com,
we have all kinds of international cooking shows. Or other online sources, all free to download. Please check out your vegetarian cookbook also in the shop or library. After a week or so, anyone will get used to the new taste. Many just drop the meat diet immediately and start out the vegan diet and nobody had any problem with taste. Because nowadays,we have so much to choose from the vegetarian diet. They made it all similar to meat and it tastes delicious.

Host (f): Yes,so just a case of giving it a try basically.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Yes.

Host (f): Being a bit more open-minded.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : True, open-minded and try new exciting stuff.

Host (f): Some people say that they’ve tried eating a vegetarian diet or a vegan diet for a while but that they went back to eating meat again, seeing that they felt better. Do you think there are some people for whom Including meat is necessary?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : No. Meat is never necessary for anyone. But being vegan, we must take care to have a proper balanced diet. Eat responsibly,just like everything else,we have to do it responsibly. Make sure meals are including essential nutrients like fatty acids, iron,protein,etc.,etc. Then I don’t see any problem with that. According to our personal needs,we have to include in our diet what is necessary. Or,even if a vegetarian or vegan lacks some nutrient in their diet due to improper attention to food intake, then the meat eater lacks even more or double, more than double that according to the latest data by Dr. Michael Greger,MD. There are tons of nutritional value and protein available in a plant-based diet.

Look at me, look at all of us,we eat nothing but plant-based. Yes,we are pure vegan. We have Alternative Living flyers also, I have outlined some of the nutrition valuable food and we have Healthy Living shows about nutrition every week. And we are the living proof of it. There are many athletes, even,who are on a vegetarian or vegan diet. It’s even on our shows and a veggie club list on our show. So please see SupremeMasterTV.com.

Host (f): I’ve been on the site, there’s plenty of interesting stuff there.

Right,right. We have all the club list, all the famous people, athletes also. (Yes.) Even Muhammad Ali, he was vegetarian.

Host (f): Wow! I didn’t know that.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Sure,many people didn’t, but it is like that. And many more other champions in different sport fields they are vegetarian. We have shows all the time about them. Thank you,madam.

Host (f):
So,leading on from that, should we be concerned about supplements if we move to a vegan diet? I think a lot of people are concerned that, if they are vegan that they will somehow be losing out on nutrients that they need.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : On a proper and sufficient vegan diet some people say that they do not take them at all. Even mothers who are nursing children. But if anyone thinks they need it,why not? People have to decide for themselves according to individual needs. If we feel like run-down or less energetic now and again or as a day to day basis, then maybe we should consider taking it for a while, or as long as we need or desire, or take what we lack. There is a lot of information nowadays about what do with our diet and what may be vital to supplement etc.,etc. We will send you websites of them so that your readers may be able to refer to them. We will supply to you.

Host (f): Perfect. Yes,that would be great.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Anyway,from all the references we have that the vegan diet deficient in three nutrients, then the meat eaters are deficient in seven. That is Dr. Michael Greger’s quote on September,2003. Thank you.

Host(f): In terms of animals, obviously,animals are very important in our lives, how important do you think they are to us?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Wow,you can see. Very important. Many people they even forsake their comfortable house in the city or anywhere, they go out in the wild donning like army-style clothing and sitting in a cold tent for many hours just to take a little photo of the animals for hobby, or to watch the birds, the rare and wild birds outside. And that makes them feel great when they come home.(Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai : That’s their preferred holidays for many people. You see,important.
Host(f): Yes.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : We cannot even over-emphasize how important the animals are to our well-being,emotionally, psychologically,mentally.

Host(f): Yes,very much so. I’ve watched a video about you and there was so many animals that you seem to have a great affinity with animals.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Oh yes, not just one person. Not just me even, but everyone, they do love animals. They go out of their way to watch the birds and all that. They even have bird watching clubs or fish watching clubs, everything they do. Imagine our world with no animals at all, just imagine it.

Host(f): I wouldn’t like to imagine that.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : No,we can’t,right? We cannot live without animals,right?

Host(f):
No,absolutely not.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : So that is that. And if any one who have dogs or cats or birds or any other animal,turkeys, chickens,ducks,geese; if they have them as pets, they would understand more than I can express how important the animals are to our well-being. And anyone who have cats and dogs,according to medical study,they are more healthy, they live longer. Even if they are ill, they get cured quick, even just by being with animals,stroking them, petting them,loving them, taking care of them makes you healthier, according to scientists and medical research. That is how important it is. (Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Instead of taking drugs you can have an animal who helps you to balance your life. Because if we are balanced emotionally, also our life will be healthier; not to talk about the animal, they emit some kind of healing. Even the wild animals as well,they emit a healing energy to anyone around or to human as well. They are more than important.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : More than important.

Host (f): Was Jesus a vegetarian? Are there passages in the Bible that talk about whether or not Jesus was a vegetarian?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Poor Jesus. Everyone tries to put meat or fish into the Lord’s mouth. He’s a pure vegetarian. He came from Essenes tradition and the Essenes are vegetarian all the time. We have mentioned always in my talks that Jesus did never eat meat; clearly in the Bible it’s stated in many places, that humans should not eat meat at all. 『Be thou not among flesh eaters and wine drinkers.』 『Meat for the belly, belly for the meat and God will destroy both meat and them.』 『Who told you to kill all the bullocks and the she-sheep to make offer for me? Please stop the killing of all these innocents. Wash your hands because they are full of blood. If you continue to do that,I will turn my head away when you pray.』 For example like that. Yes,many. And there is a translated book from Aramaic, by Edmund Bordeaux Szekely,he’s Hungarian.
From the old text books which were found in the Vatican archive, believed to be the teachings of Jesus. In that,Jesus instructed that his disciples should not eat animal flesh at all.

Host (f): At all.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Please refer to some of our shows called, 『Words of Wisdom』 in which we have collected all the sayings from the Bible about the egetarian diet for Christians. Thank you.

Host (f): But if he was vegetarian, why did Jesus pass out fish on the Sermon on the Mount?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : I have been asked many times. Now,the present Bible is translated from the ancient Greek version. (Host (f): Okay.)

Jesus fed the masses loaves of bread with opsarum. Opsarum could be translated as condiment, (Host (f): Right.) relish or as fish. So,it is possible to say that he fed them bread and accompany condiment for taste. (I see)

Just like when we eat bread,we don’t just eat bread alone, sometimes we put salt and pepper or vinegar and salt, something like that. If the Lord were to eat fish,why would he tell his first 12 disciples to forsake fishing and follow him to fish men instead? (Host (f): Yes.) If he wanted to eat fish, Oh he would say, 『Please continue with your job and give me fish every day.』 He said,『Go and I teach you to fish men.』 Such an important job, to do the fishing, if Jesus were to condone this practice then he would have not told them to forsake their job, forsake their profession and follow him. Follow him means having nothing. (Host (f): Yes.)

He has nothing and they have nothing. They just rely on God and whatever other disciples offer them to eat. So,in a DVD called, 『The Real Heroes,』 I also cited many other Bible quotes about Christian vegetarian diet. Please refer to it or I ask my people to send it to you. (Host (f): Yes.)

We could argue forever with people about Jesus was vegetarian or not, but if we go within, it’s simple. In the Kingdom of Heaven, we can ask Jesus. He will say that he did never condone meat eating or eating of any being. A compassionate Master like Jesus,who would carry a stranger’s weak, injured lamb up the hill so the lamb would not be beaten up or kicked by the shepherd or dragged by the shepherd, how would he eat any living creature?

Host (f): It would be a bit of a contradiction.

Right!

Host (f): What would you recommend that people eat for a vegan or a vegetarian Christmas holiday?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : What do you think I recommend? A wholesome and delicious vegan ham, vegan turkey, vegan chicken. And a whole range of other tasty,nutritious vegan products, you can list forever. The list goes on about what we can eat; they will lack nothing! Go to health food stores, go online and search for what you like to prepare as a vegan feast. We always do that. A compassionate heart for all beings and the planet is all we need. Then we will know what to cook. We should turn more to higher value in life and contemplate on Heaven’s quality, instead of just food. We have so much to eat anyway.

Host(f): That’s true.

Host(f): Supreme Master Television is the pioneer of constructive and positive television airing globally and translating in up to 40 different languages. Do you feel that you have been an inspiration to others as more and more positive channels are appearing all over the world? Does this show that the level of consciousness of the world is rising?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : It’s a sure sign that the consciousness of the world is rising. People present themselves by acting,thinking, talking or writing. So,people who are in war zone,for example, they would write more about fighting, depression and sadness. Even children do that. Children in war zone, they draw picture about war,about barbed wires, about death,about these kinds of things. People who are in love, write love poems. You know that, you are a writer.

Host(f): Yes
Supreme Master Ching Hai : People who are elevated and have positive mind, they write positive things, and they see things in the positive way, and act positively. People who are good at heart, think good about others and vice versa,etc. etc. Whatever in our heart, we will think like that, then we express it in different ways, in television, theatre,writing. (Host(f): Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai : So,if we have more positive channels and media as a whole, that is a sure sign that the collective consciousness of the world is more elevated and more wholesome.

Host (f): I agree. Absolutely.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Yes,good for us.

Host(f): Good for us.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Thanks Heaven. And by the way, everyone,I believe, can be an inspiration to the world. You can be an inspiration now to the world. You have already made influence. You have already inspired many other people and readers. I am absolutely sure about that,by your positive involvement in positive media. I really thank you so much,by the way. I cannot thank you enough.

Host(f): You’re very welcome. Very,very welcome.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : So,everyone can be an inspiration to the world, to contribute to a better life, a more elegant life, a more desirable life, a nobler life on this planet for all to enjoy. Because if we create a positive atmosphere, a benevolent atmosphere, we are also benefited, we live in it. (Host(f): Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Like when you are arguing with your boyfriend or your husband, for example, even you don’t talk to each other anymore, the arguing is over, and you still have hard feeling in your heart, you feel terrible in that family, in the same room even, or even far away from each other. You don’t feel good at all. You feel uneasy. (Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai : And when you are in love with each other, everything goes well between you both, even you’re far away, thousand miles,or you are in the same room, or you don’t hold hands even,you feel so good, so good. That is the atmosphere that influences us. So,we have to create benevolent atmosphere for us. And that,everyone should remember. Thank you so much.

Host(f): I just have one final question for you here. In addition to being vegetarian for Christmas, is there anything else we can do to help the environment,particularly at this time of year?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : We can do many things. We do whatever we think that is appropriate and in our power and in our ability to help to save the planet and save lives on Earth. If we could not do anything at all, we could just print all the information that’s concerning saving the planet and vegetarian diet, and give it to people on the street,whoever we meet,wherever, in the context of the law, or give to our friends,or send e-mails to our friends to encourage them to be vegetarian or to be green,etc. And instead of using normal light bulbs, we can use the LED Christmas lights to save energy. And we use artificial Christmas trees to save the forest. We can use a little less light if possible for Christmas, wherever possible,economical one. If we can also take care of the needy people around us,the people who need love,who need some financial help, or even just a hot meal, like the homeless people. We can also adopt a pet for your family instead of buying one.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : We can help charity organizations voluntarily or send a check, if you can afford. You can pack The Real Heroes,etc.,etc. We do anything we can to help others and the environment. And last but not least, pray!

Host(f): Pray.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Pray,remember God, remember the grace of Heaven,and try to live a heavenly life.

Host(f): Thank you. Thank you for talking to me today. It’s been an absolute pleasure. Do you have any final message just before we say goodbye for our readers?

Supreme Master Ching Hai : I think your questions cover many topics already and your readers would have been very clear about our message, yours and mine. But I would say one more thing again. Please,be veg, go green, please save the planet.

Host(f): Thank you very,very much for talking to me. It’s been a pleasure.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Thank you very much also, and may God bless you so much in your noble job that you are doing and bless your family, and God bless the great Ireland with peace, happiness and prosperity.

Host(f): Thank you so much. It’s been a pleasure to talk to you so, and hopefully I’ll talk to you again soon at some stage in the future.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : Alright,I hope so too. It has been my privilege and I am very,very grateful to you. Because of you, many people will be more aware of the danger of our planet, as well as the benefit of a vegetarian diet to save the planet. I thank you from my heart. Thank you. (Thank you.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai : God bless.

An Interview with John Carmody, Founder of Ireland's Animal Rights Action Network 
 Going in the Noble Direction Aug 19, 2008 Auckland, New Zealand 

Climate Change Conference with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Supreme Master Ching Hai on the Environment
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Simple & Nutritious Cooking with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Breatharians
The King & Co.
Aphorisms scrolls
Award of the Month Scrolls
Constructive Scrolls
Peace & Freedom Scrolls