Alcohol: Poison for Body and Mind   
Play with windows media ( 42 MB )

Hallo, angelic viewers, and welcome to Healthy Living. Alcohol has an extremely negative effect not only on those who drink but also on their loved ones.

Over the years, esteemed American physician Dr. William Glatt has witnessed first-hand the enormous damage done to patients by alcohol consumption.

Dr. Glatt (m): I’m Dr. William Glatt. I practice internal medicine and addiction medicine at my office in South San Francisco, California (USA).

I’m also the medical director of an alcohol and drug treatment program at Mills-Peninsula Hospital in Burlingame. I’ve been doing that for 28 years.

HOST: Dr. Glatt is widely respected by his patients for his kind, caring attitude. They call him 『The Hugging Doc』 because he hugs each one after their visits.

He has written and lectured on the 『Healing Power of Love』 and 『Hugging and the Immune System.』 One of our Supreme Master Television reporters recently spoke with Dr. Glatt about the physical and psychological impact of drinking and he provided his expert perspective on the issue.

Related Link

Patrick Reynolds: “A Talk With Your Kids About Smoking”
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Dying for a Smoke? Clear the Cloud of Tobacco

Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Fish: An Interview with Dr. David Jenkins

Father Josef Eugster and the New Foot Health Method

A Cure for Diabetes through Veganism: In-Depth with Drs. Neal Barnard & Gabriel Cousens
Play with windows media

Heart Health: How a Plant-based Diet Can Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
Play with windows media

The Enchanted World of Native Gardens with Alrie Middlebrook 
 Uplifting Spirits - The Edward Said National Conservatory of Music (In Arabic) 

Climate Change Conference with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Supreme Master Ching Hai on the Environment
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Simple & Nutritious Cooking with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Breatharians
The King & Co.
Aphorisms scrolls
Award of the Month Scrolls
Constructive Scrolls
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms