Dr. Jeffrey Masson on the Emotional Lives of Animals   
Play with windows media ( 36 MB )

HOST: Do elephants really weep when they feel sad? Do pigs smile when they’re happy? In his thoughtful, well-researched books, vegan author Dr. Jeffrey Masson of New Zealand answers these and countless other questions about the inner lives of animals.

Hallo, warm-hearted viewers, and welcome to today’s episode of Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants featuring critically acclaimed author Jeffrey Masson, who has written 10 books on the emotional lives of animals. Dr. Masson has appeared on TV shows around the world, including the highly popular Good Morning America
and The Oprah Winfrey Show in the US.

In addition, his books 『When Elephants Weep』 and 『Dogs Never Lie about Love』 have become international bestsellers, and his latest work, 『The Face on Your Plate,』 presents a moving portrayal of the cruel, immoral practice of factory farming.

Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson holds a doctorate in the ancient Indian language Sanskrit from Harvard University, USA and is a former professor at the University of Toronto, Canada.

After many years of teaching and working in the field of psychoanalysis, Dr. Masson suddenly found himself at a crossroads.

Jeff (m): I was 40 years old and I had to decide what was I going to do with the rest of my life. I had stopped being a professor, I had given up my post.
I was no longer a Freudian analyst. The question was what was I going to do with the rest of my life?

Books by Jeffrey Masson are available at JeffreyMasson.com

Related Link

Emotional World of Farm Animals,A Documentary by Animal Place
Play with windows media

An Interview with Austria's Dr. Helmut F. Kaplan: Leading Voice for Animal Rights (In German)
Play with windows media

Dr. Peter Singer: Advancing Animal Liberation
Play with windows media

Brazilian Congressman Feliciano Filho: Animal Advocate (In Portuguese)
Play with windows media

I've Come to Help You:Animal Companions' Telepathic Messages with Simonne Lee
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Interview with Michael Bascombe, Holistic Veterinarian & Animal Telepathic Communicator

Uniting Voices of the Earth - Animal Telepathic Communicator Penelope Smith

Insight into the Emotional Lives of Animals with Dr. Marc Bekoff
Play with windows media

Haiko Energy: Providing Solutions for a Greener World 
 Climate Change – Expert Perspectives from Formosa (Taiwan) (In Chinese) 

Climate Change Conference with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Supreme Master Ching Hai on the Environment
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Simple & Nutritious Cooking with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Breatharians
The King & Co.
Aphorisms scrolls
Award of the Month Scrolls
Constructive Scrolls
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms