An Ancient Love & Yearning for the Jungle (In Aulacese)   
Play with windows media ( 155 MB )

One evening we bid farewell as the sun was setting Twilight arrived,
a purple hue rising within Wishing for space not to dissolve,
clinging on to the feet of time
Please stand still for this moment of adieu to prolong Before our separation,
how we wished the train wouldn’t depart!

Wheels rolling away from my heart into the far distance, where would I find you? Autumn rain fluttered, chilling the heart and soaking tender shoulders Dusk falling slowly, someone still stood quietly as the evening dew descended.

HOST: [Intro “The Twilight Train” st] Dawn and twilight are beautiful moments when Heaven and Earth are in union, yet in a cold train depot on an evening of farewell, shadow of the sunset is like sorrow surrounding the human heart.

Along with the looming loneliness of long months and years of separation, the silhouette of the beloved seems to be disappearing into vastness of space and silence of time.
In the countless twilights that follow, one still longs for the train to bring back the beloved to this place of yore.

My forlorn self blamed the heartless train for leaving How it took affection away, severing our amour! The track had many connecting spans, this love a thousand ties,
looking toward the one and only.

Whenever the sun wanes in the mist, my yearning rises Gazing toward horizon’s end, waiting for the old train to come back Would you ever know, from faraway my tears are falling?
Day and night, anxiously I long for news of your return If you shall arrive tomorrow, it’d also be on the twilight train.
SM: These were my most favorite before.

HOST: Everyone has had a time for dreams; everyone has enjoyed a time of youth. The tender heart had once resonated with love songs; the innocent mind
had once communed with nature, the breeze and moon, clouds and rivers. But time flows like water under the bridge, like river ferns drifting in different directions;
our love from days of yore has now become a distant memory.

Related Link

Making Music from the Stillness of the Heart”: Composer Vũ Đức Sao Biển (In Aulacese)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Substitution & Five Years of Absence (In Aulacese)

Songs for Rainy Season’s End (In Aulacese)

In Memory of The Most Venerable Thích Mãn Giác: Awakened from a Dream & A Rose Blossom for My Beloved

“The Soul of Music Is God-Given”: In Honor of Composer Lê Dinh

Little Tâm and the Jade Rabbit: An Aulacese (Vietnamese) Musical Play by Phạm Đình Chương

Celtic Band Gaelic Storm's Carefree Performances & Interview with Co-founder Stephen Wehmeyer

In Remembrance of Acclaimed Poet Vũ Hoàng Chương: Autumn Has Arrived & Deep In Love

Zen Poems by The Most Venerable Thích Mãn Giác: Footprints, Zen Master, Reciting the Sutra, Whimsical, Malibu, Attainment

In Memory of Aulacese (Vietnamese) Eminent Poet Đinh Hùng: Sounds of the Piano & Spring of Love

The Only Way to a Sustainable Planet: Be Vegan - Compilation of Supreme Master Ching Hai's lectures 
 Exploring the Intriguing Inner Lives of Animals with Dr. Jonathan Balcombe 

Climate Change Conference with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Supreme Master Ching Hai on the Environment
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Simple & Nutritious Cooking with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Breatharians
The King & Co.
Aphorisms scrolls
Award of the Month Scrolls
Constructive Scrolls
Peace & Freedom Scrolls