(Vegetarian) Actress Christina Applegate - 22 Oct 2010  
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend    Print

Actress Christina Applegate discusses veg health. In an interview with Dr. Sanjay Gupta on the international television network CNN, Emmy-winning American actress and vegetarian Christina Applegate spoke about testing that provided early detection of breast cancer, which helped saved her life.

Her foundation, Right Action for Women, is working to get these more advanced testing methods standardized. In the same interview, in response to Dr. Gupta’s comment that she is looking fantastic in her pregnancy, Ms. Applegate discussed her health on a mostly macrobiotic vegetarian diet. She once shared with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) how she became a vegetarian, as she said, “I was eating lunch on the ‘Married With Children’ set, and they served me some kind of meat -- I don’t even know the names of them all anymore because it’s been so long. I looked down and there was blood on my plate, and it was that realization, that I can’t eat something that has been alive, I just can’t do it. So I stopped, and that was it. That was the last time.”

Our grateful thanks, Christina Applegate for speaking out about compassionate health and awareness. May Heaven bless your many shining endeavors both on-screen and off.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/killers/485

::: Killers :::
SOLUTIONS for the PLANET from Supreme Master Ching Hai
Meat
Milk
Alcohol
Drugs
Tobacco
Warning News
Swine Flu Update
Stop Animal Cruelty
Flesh eating is the number one killer