Aulacese Spring Rolls With Vegam Ham Balls
1 Kg soya ham paste
1 Kg Vegan Ham
Ground black Pepper (optional)
2 tsp vegetable seasoning
2 Tbsp oil (optional)
DIPPING SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
50 dashes Maggi or soya sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
1 cup filtered water
A. To make Vegan Ham Balls:
B. To make Aulacese Spring Rolls with Vegan Ham Balls:
- Chop shallots and garlic into small pieces then mix well with ham paste.
- Add some ground black pepper, mushroom seasoning, and vegetable seasoning. Mix it all together and let it stay for a while
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil, so it will not be too dry when grilled.
- Meanwhile, heat oven for 20 minutes in 200 celsius.
- Pour a few drops of oil into the tray and brush it evenly.
- Put some flour in your hand, take some ham paste and make it into a shape of ball.
- Put all ham balls to the tray then grill into pre-heated oven.
- Grilled vegan ham balls in 20 minutes with 200 celsius.
C. To make Dipping Sauce:
- Wash clean soya sprouts, lettuce, mint, coliander, and perilla leaf.
- Put the whole rice paper into a plate, put the salad on it, one perilla leaf, peppermint, coriander and soya sprout.
- Add one or two vegan meat balls, if it’s too big, you can break it into smaller pieces.
- Cover over both side of rice paper then roll it.
- Serve with dipping souce
Carrot shred add with lemon juice, five dozen dashes of maggi or soya sauce, one tablespoon brown sugar, and one cup filtered water. Stirring well.