All the media should help to save the planet   

If all the governments give us the blessing and encourage more because we have only couple of years to change the course of history of climate change.

And I’m happy that many governments now are encouraging children to eat vegetarian , more vegetable, less meat and more vegetable. And I’m so happy, maybe we can still save the planet.

And one more thing is if we have the blessing also of the media; everyday when they print the newspaper just one headline somewhere, “Go Veg. Be Green. To Save the Planet.” That’s one thing I thought. Me think.

And all entertainment programs, whenever they do some entertainment, they could say it before or after, “Please Save The Planet. Go Veg. . Be Green.”

Everybody helps and the governments put billboard everywhere, “Go Veg. Be Green. Save the Planet.” And then, all the billboards, every advertisement should add one sentence, “Save the Planet. Go Veg. Be Green.” Then we’ll be fine. We’ll be smiling. Even if you’re a meat eater, like you eat everyday meat, now if you eat only half a week meat and half a week vegetarian.

We already can be singing, can be happy. So that’s what I think. That’s the solution for the planet.
So what I mean is if you know some newspaper men, you can suggest this. Just one little headline, or any headline anywhere. Everyday when they print a newspaper, “Please Save The Planet. “Go Veg. Be Green.”

If you want to know more, they can ask everybody else or you can watch our television or they can ask our website. It’s easy. I spent a lot of money already advertising on newspapers but it’s not enough.
I think all the media should help to save the planet, because if the planet’s gone, they’re also gone. Everybody should realize that: Money, useless. House, useless.  Power, useless. Everybody be gone. So we do what we can make people realize that.

We have to save the only planet that we have and the most beautiful one that we know.

Klímaváltozás konferencia Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mester a Környezetről
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
A szeretet ajándéka: egyszerű és tápláló főzőcske Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Levegőevők
The King & Co.
Aforizma tekercsek
A hónap kitüntetése tekercsek
Konstruktív tekercsek
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms
Ragyogó világi vezetőségi díj