Aranykori technológia A PopUP House: Stílusos és megfizethető ökotudatos építés - 1/2 rész   
1. rész Play with windows media ( 38 MB )
2. rész Play with windows media ( 41 MB )

Ms. Hally Thacher (f): I’m Hally Thacher, and this is my new concept in eco-friendly home design. I’d like to tell you the story of how I carried out my dream of creating a sustainable PopUP house, which can be customized and built anywhere.

HOST: Supportive viewers, hallo and welcome to Golden Age Technology, on Supreme Master Television. Today, in part one of a two-part program we meet an artist from the USA named Hally Thacher who is behind a fascinating new concept in simple home building - a green and stylish house that comes to the consumer ready to assemble – the PopUP House.

The PopUP House is a kit-set of components that are locally sourced to the extent possible, transported flat-packed, and erected on-site. The home was designed with sustainability in mind, from the use of green building materials to its energy efficient façade. Ms. Thacher, who is also the founder of House Port LLC which sells the kits, has built in Petaluma, California, USA, a model home which is truly an innovatively designed residence. Let’s now hear how the idea for the PopUP House was born.

For more details on the PopUP House, please visit
www.eHousePort.com

Kapcsolódó link

Aranykori technológia Elme az anyag felett: Agy-számítógép interfész technológia
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Aranykori technológia EcoATM: Felelős és kényelmes e-hulladék újrahasznosítás

Aranykori technológia Vincent Callebaut: Ökológiai építészet az Aranykornak - 1/2 rész (belgiumi francia nyelven)

Aranykori technológia Earthship Brighton: Fenntartható öko-építkezés a zöld Földért - 1/2 rész

Aranykori technológia TERI Egyetem: Elérni a kiválóságot a fenntartható életmód technológiáiban - 1/2 rész

Aranykori technológia A nemzetközi autó kiállítások környezetbarát fénypontjai - 1/2 rész

Aranykori technológia A Motorwave csoport: Városi energia megoldások létrehozása - 1/2 rész

Aranykori technológia Amerikal: A fenntartható nyomtatási megoldások hősei - 1/2 rész

Aranykori technológia Lloyd Godson: Önfenntartó megoldások feltalálója, 1/2 rész

ARANYKORI TECHNOLÓGIA Haiko Energia: Megoldások egy zöldebb világnak, 1/2 rész

Klímaváltozás konferencia Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mester a Környezetről
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
A szeretet ajándéka: egyszerű és tápláló főzőcske Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Levegőevők
The King & Co.
Aforizma tekercsek
A hónap kitüntetése tekercsek
Konstruktív tekercsek
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms
Ragyogó világi vezetőségi díj