Dubai Állatmentő Központ - A szeretet oázisa az Egyesült Arab Emirátusokban (arabul)   
Play with windows media ( 44 MB )

Thoughtful viewers, we invite you to travel with us today to Dubai of the United Arab Emirates to visit the Dubai Animal Rescue Centre, an animal sanctuary founded by the compassionate Ayesha Kelaif.

Ayesha (f): To me a dog, or a cat, or any pet is like a human. They need the basics that we need: food, water, shelter and kindness.

HOST: Ayesha Kelaif was born in Sri Lanka to a British father and Portuguese-Dutch mother. In her childhood, she frequently moved and had little opportunity to establish lasting friendships with people, but she found comfort and companionship through animals.

Ayesha (f): Actually, since I was a kid, I was always involved with animals, and I always had a passion for animals. So, it's been in my life ever since I can remember.

As an animal lover, you know, I thought I want to do something different. That was like 11 years ago, I rescued my first cat and then as it grew, and I met a lot of nice people who work with me right now who helped me.

There are a lot of volunteers, members; I have a great team who are always ready to help animals and in the daily care of running DARC.

HOST: Now living in Dubai with her husband and three children, the family's villa in Al Barsha has become the Dubai Animal Rescue Centre, which provides a haven for a large variety of abused, injured and abandoned animals.

The refuge provides specialized food, shelter and medical care to meet the needs of all of its unique rescues. The residents all live harmoniously in this oasis in the middle of Dubai.

For more details on the Dubai Animal Rescue Centre, please visit
www.darcuae.com

Kapcsolódó link

A kedvesség viszonzása: A megmentő állati hősök
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Világ Ragyogó Hőse és Könyörülete Kitüntetés: Susie a greyhound és nemzetközi állatmentő

Állattartóból állatmentő: Cheri Vandersluis a Maple Farm Sanctuary-től - 1/2 rész

Szeretetteljes mentőmunka Thaiföld Soi Kutya Alapítványánál

Világ Ragyogó Könyörülete Díj: A Főemlős Mentő és Rehabilitáló Központ (spanyolul)

Fostering Life: Ausztrália állatjogi és mentőcsoportja - 1/2 rész

A Világ Ragyogó Könyörülete: Az Indonézia értékes állatait megőrző Cikananga Vadállatmentő Központ (indonéz nyelven)

Világ Ragyogó Könyörülete Díj: Brisbane gondozók csoportja - az ausztrál vadvilág mentői, 1/2 rész

Világ Ragyogó Hősei: Buckinghamshire Tűzoltó és Mentőszolgálat és Mr. Greenhalgh

Holdmedve mentés az Animal Asia által

Klímaváltozás konferencia Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mester a Környezetről
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
A szeretet ajándéka: egyszerű és tápláló főzőcske Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Levegőevők
The King & Co.
Aforizma tekercsek
A hónap kitüntetése tekercsek
Konstruktív tekercsek
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms
Ragyogó világi vezetőségi díj