Vegetáriánus Elit Victoria Moran: A kedvesség bájos élete - 1/2 rész   
1. rész Play with windows media ( 43 MB )
2. rész Play with windows media ( 46 MB )

I write books,I write a blog on the Huffington Post, I answer emails and try to get the word out. So let's see, what's come up first is my Twitter account. So I'm going to tell everybody what's happening right here: “I'm with folks from Supreme Master TV, filming, and having fun.” There we go. We have just tweeted. So that's my life. The writing life.

HOST: Halo, peaceful viewers, and welcome to Vegetarian Elite here on Supreme Master Television. Today we travel to New York City, USA to visit a well-known American bestselling author, motivational speaker, radio host, life coach, and holistic health counselor - Victoria Moran.

Passionate about life and helping others, including animals, Victoria has been writing for publications on topics such as health and spirituality since she was a teenager.

Her lifestyle as a high-raw vegan reflects her compassion for animals, as well as her commitment to help people adopt a healthy and deliciously fun life habit. As Victoria so eloquently puts it: “I live my life and do my best to be an example of what seems right to me. If people want what I have, they'll ask what I do.”

HOST: Conveniently, Victoria also offers coaching to people worldwide by phone and on Skype. Victoria's public appearances include being a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show - twice!, as well as on Good Morning America Now, The Today Show, and NPR's All Things Considered.

Aside from authoring 10 books (one of which has been translated to 29 languages!), she has also written for Yoga Journal, Body & Soul, Woman's Day, Mothering, Natural Health, and Ladies' Home Journal. She has been noted in acclaimed publications, from the Washington Post to Glamour magazine, and has had her own show on Martha Steward Living satellite radio. Let us now meet the wonderfully inspiring Victoria.

Victoria Moran’s bestselling books, including Creating a Charmed Life, Fit from Within, Shelter for the Spirit, and The Love-Powered Diet can be found on BN.com and Amazon.com Say “Hi” and learn more about Victoria Moran at www.VictoriaMoran.com

Kapcsolódó link

Vegetáriánus Elit Lisa Bloom: Igazság & Vegán erények
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Vegetáriánus Elit Egy teljesen új világ Joël Legendre vega színésszel - 1/2 rész (franciául)

Vegetáriánus Elit Kedvesen cselekedve: Eliza Roberts állatvédő és színész nemes szíve - 1/3 rész

Vegetáriánus Elit Mimi Kirk: Mosolygó és szuper 72-nél! - 1/2 rész

Lin Tsong-ming, Political Deputy Minister of Education in Formosa (Taiwan) (In Chinese)

Vegetáriánus Elit Az állatok, emberek, és a bolygó hangja: Maneka Gandhi, az indiai parlament tagja (hindi nyelven)

Vegetáriánus Elit Fény, kamera, állatok: Fókuszban Jo-Anne McArthur fényképésszel

Vegetáriánus Elit Zöldre váltva Oras Tynkkynen-nel, a finn parlament vegetáriánus tagjával (finn nyelven)

VEGETÁRIÁNUS ELIT Paul Blanchard, York könyörületes tanácsosa

Klímaváltozás konferencia Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mester a Környezetről
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
A szeretet ajándéka: egyszerű és tápláló főzőcske Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Levegőevők
The King & Co.
Aforizma tekercsek
A hónap kitüntetése tekercsek
Konstruktív tekercsek
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms
Ragyogó világi vezetőségi díj