Hangot adni az állatoknak: Dexter Del Monte telepatikus állatkommunikátor   
Play with windows media ( 40 MB )

Dexter(f):All life can communicate and it doesn't matter in what form they are. Sometimes, when I'm hiking I'll stop under a tree, and just ask a question and receive an answer. All of nature, the Earth, everything has consciousness.

HOST: Halo, thoughtful viewers, and welcome to Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants. On today's program we'll meet Dexter Del Monte, a highly talented professional telepathic animal communicator from Los Angeles, California, USA. An artist, teacher and long-time practitioner of meditation, Ms. Del Monte has taught thousands of school children in her city how to care for and communicate with animals as well as introduced them to art, yoga and meditation.

Adhering to the principle of ahimsa or non-violence, she lives a vegan lifestyle and avoids all animal products. How do we know when an animal is communicating with us telepathically? Dexter Del Monte says we can receive their messages in a number of ways.

Dexter(f): Some communicators are more visual. Some hear more. Some feel more. I was an artist for about 30 years, so I'm a visual person. So I receive images visually, but also I feel a lot.

And usually I'll validate with my feeling, I'll ask an animal a question and then I'll hear the answer. But to validate it, I feel it. If it's a 『yes,』 I'll feel an exhilaration, and if it's a 『no,』 it's kind of like a heavy feeling. And that's my method.

For more details on Dexter Del Monte,
please visit www.WhispersAndTails.com

Kapcsolódó link

Kommunikáció a szíveddel: Carol Gurney telepatikus állatkommunikátor - 1/2 rész
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Ráhangolódás az egységre: Candi Cane Cooper telepatikus állatkommunikátor - 1/2 rész

Lélektől lélekig: Holly Davis telepatikus állatkommunikátor - 1/2 rész

A háziállatok szívből jövő üzenetei: Andrea Frankrone német telepatikus állatkommunikátor - 1/2 rész (németül)

Egy egészen új világ: A telepátia felhasználása Mary Getten állatkommunikátorral - 1/2 rész

Madeleine Walker telepatikus állatkommunikátor: A szeretet áramlása - 1/2 rész

A tiszták szemével: Trisha McCagh telepatikus állatkommunikátor - 1/2 rész

Az elképesztő állat suttogó: Kim Malonie - telepatikus állatkommunikátor, 1/2 rész

Christiane Becker: egy német telepatikus állatkommunikátor meglátásai, 1/2 rész (németül)

Belső kapcsolat: Sheila Waligora brazil telepatikus állatkommunikátor (portugál nyelven)

Klímaváltozás konferencia Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mester a Környezetről
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
A szeretet ajándéka: egyszerű és tápláló főzőcske Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Levegőevők
The King & Co.
Aforizma tekercsek
A hónap kitüntetése tekercsek
Konstruktív tekercsek
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms
Ragyogó világi vezetőségi díj