Finnország vega jövője: Beszélgetés Dr. Markus Vinnari kutatóval (finn nyelven)   
Play with windows media ( 50 MB )

『I am a vegetarian. I believe that the rest of society should be too, because I have not heard any sensible explanations as to why this should not be the case.』
Markus Vinnari, PhD Finnish research scientist, vegetarian Excerpt from 『The Past, Present and Future of Eating Meat in Finland』

Welcome, intelligent viewers, to our program today. As the tragic effects of climate change continue to threaten the existence of the billions of lives on planet Earth, scientists from all disciplines have made tremendous contributions to propagate the urgent message to halt global warming.

Dr. Markus Vinnari(m): When it will happen, nobody knows, but eventually the human race will either demolish itself - we will not be living on this planet anymore - or then there is the possibility that we become vegetarians, we change our perspective of the nature and other animals, and we will survive.

Dr. Markus Vinnari(m): The whole point of my thesis was that this is possible.

With meat consumption identified as being the leading cause of climate change and a host of other environmental and health problems, concerned experts have joined the mission to outline institutional foundations needed at the societal level to maintain a sustainable planetary home.

One of the pioneer researchers in this respect is the Finnish economic sociologist Dr. Markus Vinnari, a researcher at the Turku School of Economics' Finland Futures Research Centre, housed in the University of Turku in Tampere, Finland.

In March 2010, Dr. Vinnari presented a doctoral dissertation entitled, 『The Past, Present and Future of Eating Meat in Finland.』 This is the first doctorate level research that provides social and economic analysis pointing towards a vegetarian and vegan human society in the next 50 years.

Dr. Markus Vinnari(m): I have been interested in vegetarianism for quite a long time. One of the reasons why I continued to go to education in the Technical University in Tampere, was that I was interested in the environmental impacts that meat eating has.

And I went there in order to find out how much pollution actually meat eating produces. And over there the evidence is quite strong. And if you look at the philosophical points, those are the philosophers have been doing their work for quite a long time and that's the strongest base. And then when you look at the arguments that why you should eat meat those are actually quite weak; you can't make any sense out of those.

Dr. Markus Vinnari's work, 『The Past, Present and Future of Eating Meat in Finland,』 can be freely accessed at: www.tse.fi/en, search word 『vegetarianism』

Kapcsolódó link

FÖLD BOLYGÓ: SZERETŐ OTTHONUNK: Állati termékek: Földünket terhelik, életünket veszélyeztetik
Play with flash player Play with windows media

FÖLD BOLYGÓ: SZERETŐ OTTHONUNK Állattartás: Az erdők letarolója és a klímaváltozás hajtóereje Ausztráliában, és azon túl

FÖLD BOLYGÓ: SZERETŐ OTTHONUNK Állattartó mezőgazdaság - A bioszféra egyensúlyának veszélyeztetése

FÖLD BOLYGÓ: SZERETŐ OTTHONUNK Egy sertéstartó telep pusztító hatásai - 1/2 rész

FÖLD BOLYGÓ: SZERETŐ OTTHONUNK Szellem vizek - A halak globális eltűnése

FÖLD BOLYGÓ: SZERETŐ OTTHONUNK A bűnös a gyorsan eltűnő globális biodiverzitás mögött: Az állattartó ágazat

FÖLD BOLYGÓ: SZERETŐ OTTHONUNK “Változások a klímában, változások az életekben” - Üzenet a brazil Greenpeace-től, 1/2 rész (portugál nyelven)

FÖLD BOLYGÓ: SZERETŐ OTTHONUNK Vegán: A leggyorsabb mód egy hűvösebb bolygóhoz 1/4 rész

FÖLD BOLYGÓ: SZERETŐ OTTHONUNK Dr. Rajendra K. Pachauri - Globális figyelmeztetés: A hústermelés és fogyasztás hatása a klímaváltozásra 1/2 rész

Klímaváltozás konferencia Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mester a Környezetről
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
A szeretet ajándéka: egyszerű és tápláló főzőcske Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Levegőevők
The King & Co.
Aforizma tekercsek
A hónap kitüntetése tekercsek
Konstruktív tekercsek
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms
Ragyogó világi vezetőségi díj