Vegetáriánus Elit Haiti saját Wawa királya: "Egység királyság" zenében és művészetben - 1/2 rész (kreol nyelven)   
1. rész Play with windows media ( 49 MB )
2. rész Play with windows media ( 60 MB )

King Wawa (m): I don't eat animals, and also I don't drink, I don't do drugs.
I never liked meat. I never like anything from it, especially cow. I don't like the smell of the milk. I was never interested in that. I influence a lot of people, sometimes without saying anything.

HOST: Greetings tropical sun-lovers, welcome to another exciting edition of Vegetarian Elite. Today, we feature one of the Caribbean's musical stars, Haiti's own King Wawa.

A versatile artist, King Wawa is an accomplished singer, percussionist, guitarist, songwriter, and painter. His mission is to inspire, uplift, and bring joy to people.

His given name “Wawa” means king of kings and reflects his noble nature. The essence of his music stems from African traditions; however, King Wawa truly draws inspiration from the cosmos itself. Recently, Supreme Master Television had the honor of speaking with King Wawa in California, USA.

During the interview, he spontaneously sang a powerful song about love and respect for all life, reminding us all of the importance of living as a true human being.

For more information about King Wawa's music and Haiti Relief Fund, please visit www.KingWawa.com

Kapcsolódó link

Vegetáriánus Elit Egy teljesen új világ Joël Legendre vega színésszel - 1/2 rész (franciául)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Vegetáriánus Elit Kedvesen cselekedve: Eliza Roberts állatvédő és színész nemes szíve - 1/3 rész

Vegetáriánus Elit Spice Williams-Crosby: Egy hollywoodi akciós színésznő története - 1/3 rész

Vegetáriánus Elit Tu Nokwe: Arany lélek és Dél-Afrika énekesnője - 1/2 rész

VEGETÁRIÁNUS ELIT Luminaries: A fény terjesztése zenével - 1/2 rész

VEGETÁRIÁNUS ELIT A zene küldetésben: Igazság a Földön

VEGETÁRIÁNUS ELIT Lohas királynője, Long Kuan - 1/2 rész

VEGETÁRIÁNUS ELIT Alex Arndt és a Sonic Paradigm: Az Univerzum rock dalai

VEGETÁRIÁNUS ELIT Paul Seymore: Éneklés és gitárpengetés a világ megmentéséért

VEGA ELIT Joanne Rose, Sugárzó Sztár és Vegán Látnok

Klímaváltozás konferencia Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mester a Környezetről
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
A szeretet ajándéka: egyszerű és tápláló főzőcske Ching Hai Legfelsőbb Mesterrel
Levegőevők
The King & Co.
Aforizma tekercsek
A hónap kitüntetése tekercsek
Konstruktív tekercsek
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms
Ragyogó világi vezetőségi díj