ピアノとチャールズシーガル:輝かしい芸術家 作曲家兼指導者1/2   
Part 1

( 45 MB )
Part 2

( 45 MB )

Halo and welcome, vibrant viewers.
Today we are pleased to introduce a wonderful pianist Mr. Charles Segal, award-winning legendary composer, recording artist, publisher, and music teacher.

HOST: Loved the world over, Mr. Charles Segal is one of the most accomplished musicians on Earth! He has produced an amazingly large volume of original works – over 1,500 songs and musical pieces!
Mr. Segal is also the featured artist on more than 200 albums.

Segal (m): My mother was a mandolin player. And you know what a mandolin is like? A violin. And she instilled music into me. And they used to call me 『Pint of Musica.』And I learned music and I loved it so much. Even now, I mean, I’m absolutely crazy about it.

HOST: Born in Lithuania, Charles Segal was raised in South Africa, where he became a celebrity pianist. As early as 1973, he became the winner of the South Africa Record Industry (SARI) Award, a prestige equivalent to the US-based Grammy Award.

He moved to the United States in 1980s and remains to be a most recorded pianist till the present. Continuously renewing his artistry for over half a century, Mr. Segal is an extremely versatile musician with a breadth and depth as rich as his life experiences.

Charles Segal’s music CDs are available at www.CharlesSegal.com

関連リンク

調和の響き:ナギラ合奏団のユダヤ系アラブ音楽 1/2(ヘブライ語とアラビア語)

イラクから世界へ ウードの達人及び作曲家ラヒームアルハジ(アラビア語)

ヤヌー ベルギーのハープのプリンセス (オランダ語)

アフガニスタンの音楽財産を守る:名演奏家ウスタドS バクティアル師との対談 (ダリー語)

ダウド ハーン サドザイ:アフガン音楽の魂 第一部/2 (ダリー語)

幸福の音楽 ナイジェリアのドラム名人ラサキ アラドクン氏と (ナイジェリア パトワ語)

アフガニスタン 伝統音楽の宝 第一部/2 高く評価される芸術家 シャムスディンマスロール氏 (ダリー語)

Constructive News for a Compassionate Planet Asia

スプリームマスターチンハイと気候変動会議
スプリームマスターチンハイ環境を語る
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
スプリームマスターチンハイの簡単で栄養ある料理
ブリザリアン(気食主義者)
The King & Co.
Aphorisms scrolls
各月のアワードのスクロール
発展的なニュース スクロール
Peace & Freedom Scrolls