黄金時代の科学技術 フライク:空飛ぶバイクが慈善のために舞上がる   

( 34 MB )

John Carver (m): I was originally inspired to do the trip by the possibility I have as a school teacher, I have this wonderful eight weeks summer holiday, and I knew with a flying bike adventure like this I’d be at the mercy of the weather, and I thought I need a decent period of time, perhaps a month in order to do this trip.

HOST: Cordial viewers, halo and welcome to Golden Age Technology on Supreme Master Television. Today we visit England to meet an extraordinary man who undertook a fantastic journey spanning the length of the United Kingdom on a Flyke, or flying bicycle. John Carver is just an everyday Englishman: a 37 year-old Information Technology teacher at Cothill House School in Oxford with a passion for flying. He is diabetic and was looking for a way to support research seeking a cure for childhood diabetes.

Mr. Carver then came up with a unique fundraising idea; a venture that had never been attempted before on a Flyke. He decided to fly and ride his three-wheeled flying bicycle the entire length of the United Kingdom, from the south of England to the northern tip of Scotland.

For more details on John Carver, please visit
www.FlyBike.co.uk
For information on the Juvenile Diabetes
Research Foundation, please visit
www.JDRF.org.uk

関連リンク

黄金時代の科学技術 ヴィンセント カレボー:黄金時代のためのエコ建築家1/2(ベルギー フランス語)

黄金時代の科学技術 アースシップ ブライトン:緑の地球への持続可能なエコビルディング 1/2

黄金時代の科学技術 人工知能のためのシンギュラリティ協会:技術の限界に備えて1/2

黄金時代の科学技術 TERI大学 持続可能な生活技術における卓越した到達点 1/2

黄金時代の科学技術 国際自動車ショーの環境保護の注目点 1/2

黄金時代の科学技術 モーターウェーブグループ:都市エネルギーの解決 1/2

黄金時代の科学技術 ロイドゴッドソン:自給自足解決策の発明家 第一部/2

黄金時代の科学技術 エコで賢い車 オルトカーエキスポと会議

黄金時代の科学技術 ハイコエネルギー:エコ世界への解決策 第一部/2

黄金時代の科学技術 前進する:韓国のオンライン電気自動車 (韓国語)

スプリームマスターチンハイと気候変動会議
スプリームマスターチンハイ環境を語る
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff