黄金時代の科学技術 ポップアップハウス:おしゃれで低価格の環境配慮型住宅 1/2   
Part 1

( 38 MB )
Part 2

( 41 MB )

Ms. Hally Thacher (f): I’m Hally Thacher, and this is my new concept in eco-friendly home design. I’d like to tell you the story of how I carried out my dream of creating a sustainable PopUP house, which can be customized and built anywhere.

HOST: Supportive viewers, hallo and welcome to Golden Age Technology, on Supreme Master Television. Today, in part one of a two-part program we meet an artist from the USA named Hally Thacher who is behind a fascinating new concept in simple home building - a green and stylish house that comes to the consumer ready to assemble – the PopUP House.

The PopUP House is a kit-set of components that are locally sourced to the extent possible, transported flat-packed, and erected on-site. The home was designed with sustainability in mind, from the use of green building materials to its energy efficient façade. Ms. Thacher, who is also the founder of House Port LLC which sells the kits, has built in Petaluma, California, USA, a model home which is truly an innovatively designed residence. Let’s now hear how the idea for the PopUP House was born.

For more details on the PopUP House, please visit
www.eHousePort.com

関連リンク

黄金時代の科学技術 精神力で乗り越える:脳-コンピューター インタフェース テクノロジー

黄金時代の科学技術 エコATM:見識高く便利な電子廃棄物の再利用

黄金時代の科学技術 ヴィンセント カレボー:黄金時代のためのエコ建築家1/2(ベルギー フランス語)

黄金時代の科学技術 アースシップ ブライトン:緑の地球への持続可能なエコビルディング 1/2

黄金時代の科学技術 TERI大学 持続可能な生活技術における卓越した到達点 1/2

黄金時代の科学技術 国際自動車ショーの環境保護の注目点 1/2

黄金時代の科学技術 モーターウェーブグループ:都市エネルギーの解決 1/2

黄金時代の科学技術 アメリカル:環境に優しい印刷解決策の英雄第一部/2

黄金時代の科学技術 ロイドゴッドソン:自給自足解決策の発明家 第一部/2

黄金時代の科学技術 ハイコエネルギー:エコ世界への解決策 第一部/2

スプリームマスターチンハイと気候変動会議
スプリームマスターチンハイ環境を語る
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
スプリームマスターチンハイの簡単で栄養ある料理