ジャクリーヌリプスタイン‐不可視の光の画家   

( 50 MB )

Jacqueline Ripstein : My name is Jacqueline Ripstein and I’ve been an artist for 36 years. I work as a United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) representative of the International Association of Educators for World Peace. One of my main concerns has always been about the peace and the safety and the unitedness (unity) of humanity. I’ve always wanted to create this space where the arts could take the role of inspiring people to another level.

Welcome, art-loving viewers, to Enlightening Entertainment. Today, we’ll have a special treat for the sight and soul, featuring paintings by the internationally celebrated artist Ms. Jacqueline Ripstein.

Jaqueline Ripstein was born in Mexico City, Mexico. From childhood, she felt a strong attraction to the arts and taught herself to paint. At age 12, she won the international Prismacolor arts competition, and at age 19, she had already painted internationally acclaimed masterpieces.

About her early years as an artist, Jacqueline once stated: 『When I was a little girl, I believed in Magic, my Wand and my brush transported me to the Invisible World...』

For more information on Jacqueline Ripstein, please visit:
www.JacquelineRipstein.com
www.Huemanism.org    

関連リンク

平和な世界のための絵画:イラク人画家 ハッサン アルナジャル(アラビア語)

ニスカ:魂の画家‐1/2

インドネシアの天才画家:スリハディスダルソノ(インドネシア語)

イラク人画家 ポール バトー 心からの芸術 (アラビア語)

絵画と詩の神童アキアンの天啓の芸術

顔の美的側面:イラク生まれの有名肖像画家ハイダルアリヤシリ(アラビア語)

称賛されたマレーシアの画家テューナイトン氏:文化と芸術の架け橋 (マレー語と中国語)

In-depth with Neale Donald Walsch, Author of "Conversations with God" - Part 2

スプリームマスターチンハイと気候変動会議
スプリームマスターチンハイ環境を語る
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
スプリームマスターチンハイの簡単で栄養ある料理
ブリザリアン(気食主義者)
The King & Co.
Aphorisms scrolls
各月のアワードのスクロール
発展的なニュース スクロール
Peace & Freedom Scrolls