ベジタリアンエリート ホールニューワールドベジ俳優ジョエル ルジャンドル 1/2(フランス語)   
Part 1

( 46 MB )
Part 2

( 46 MB )

Joël Legendre : I always told myself that I wanted to inspire people.

Faithful viewers, welcome to Vegetarian Elite! Today and next week, we have the honor of introducing, quite possibly, the most famous vegetarian actor in all of Québec, Mr. Joël Legendre. In our special 2-part program, Mr. Legendre chats with us about how he got his charming good looks…

Joël Legendre: And the day I stopped eating meat, all that disappeared. I became a tall, good looking, amazing young man!

Realizing his dream through hosting “Opération Enfant Soleil” telethon for the last 10 years…

Joël Legendre : And the first time I was on the set of Opération Enfant Soleil, I said, “I am doing exactly what I wanted. I am a comedian-missionary.”
And what Joël Legendre’s perfect world would be like…

Joël Legendre: A whole new world A new fantastic point of view

Deeply devoted as a parent and a champion for children’s charities, it is fitting that Mr. Legendre’s rise to fame began with hosting popular children television shows. Since then, he has starred in numerous other television shows and theater productions including “My Fair Lady” and “Grease.” He recently hosted four consecutive years of the highly rated reality TV show “Occupation Double,” with ongoing endeavors hosting the weekly TV talkshow “Le Téléphone” and a gameshow called “Paquet Voleur.”

関連リンク

ベジタリアンエリート 優しさで行動する:気高い心の動物擁護者で女優のエリザ ロバーツ1/3

ベジタリアンエリート ミミカーク:笑顔の眩しいスーパー七二歳 1/2

ベジタリアンエリート スパイス ウィリアムズクロスビー:ハリウッドアクション女優の物語 1/3

ベジタリアンエリート 美を超えて:世界的ビーガンスーパーモデル ジェニーマイスター

VEGGIE ELITE Joanne Rose, Blossoming Star and Vegan Visionary

VEGGIE ELITE Actress Daryl Hannah,Vegan Eco-Star

スプリームマスターチンハイと気候変動会議
スプリームマスターチンハイ環境を語る
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
スプリームマスターチンハイの簡単で栄養ある料理