ドバイ動物救急センター アラブ首長国連邦の愛のオアシス(アラビア語)   

( 44 MB )

Thoughtful viewers, we invite you to travel with us today to Dubai of the United Arab Emirates to visit the Dubai Animal Rescue Centre, an animal sanctuary founded by the compassionate Ayesha Kelaif.

Ayesha (f): To me a dog, or a cat, or any pet is like a human. They need the basics that we need: food, water, shelter and kindness.

HOST: Ayesha Kelaif was born in Sri Lanka to a British father and Portuguese-Dutch mother. In her childhood, she frequently moved and had little opportunity to establish lasting friendships with people, but she found comfort and companionship through animals.

Ayesha (f): Actually, since I was a kid, I was always involved with animals, and I always had a passion for animals. So, it's been in my life ever since I can remember.

As an animal lover, you know, I thought I want to do something different. That was like 11 years ago, I rescued my first cat and then as it grew, and I met a lot of nice people who work with me right now who helped me.

There are a lot of volunteers, members; I have a great team who are always ready to help animals and in the daily care of running DARC.

HOST: Now living in Dubai with her husband and three children, the family's villa in Al Barsha has become the Dubai Animal Rescue Centre, which provides a haven for a large variety of abused, injured and abandoned animals.

The refuge provides specialized food, shelter and medical care to meet the needs of all of its unique rescues. The residents all live harmoniously in this oasis in the middle of Dubai.

For more details on the Dubai Animal Rescue Centre, please visit
www.darcuae.com

関連リンク

優しさへの回帰:救助する動物の英雄達

輝く世界の英雄賞と慈悲賞:グレイハウンドのスージーと国際動物救護団体(IAR)

酪農業から動物愛護者へ:シェリーヴァンデルスルイスメープル農園保護区 1/2

愛ある救助活動タイのソイドッグ財団

輝く世界の慈悲賞:大司教達による 救助及び回復センター(スペイン語)

生命を育む:オーストラリアのアニマルライツレスキューグループ 第一部/2

輝く世界の慈悲賞: シカナンガ野生動物救急センター インドネシアの希少動物を守る(インドネシア語)

輝く世界の慈悲賞:ブリスベン愛護者団体-豪州野生動物の救護者1/2

輝く世界の英雄賞:バッキンガムシャー消防救急活動とグリーンハル氏

アニマルアジアのツキノワグマ救済

スプリームマスターチンハイと気候変動会議
スプリームマスターチンハイ環境を語る
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
スプリームマスターチンハイの簡単で栄養ある料理
ブリザリアン(気食主義者)
The King & Co.
Aphorisms scrolls
各月のアワードのスクロール