ベジタリアンエリート ハイチ人民の王 WAWA:音楽と芸術で「一体的王国」1/2(クレオール語)   
Part 1

( 49 MB )
Part 2

( 60 MB )

King Wawa (m): I don't eat animals, and also I don't drink, I don't do drugs.
I never liked meat. I never like anything from it, especially cow. I don't like the smell of the milk. I was never interested in that. I influence a lot of people, sometimes without saying anything.

HOST: Greetings tropical sun-lovers, welcome to another exciting edition of Vegetarian Elite. Today, we feature one of the Caribbean's musical stars, Haiti's own King Wawa.

A versatile artist, King Wawa is an accomplished singer, percussionist, guitarist, songwriter, and painter. His mission is to inspire, uplift, and bring joy to people.

His given name “Wawa” means king of kings and reflects his noble nature. The essence of his music stems from African traditions; however, King Wawa truly draws inspiration from the cosmos itself. Recently, Supreme Master Television had the honor of speaking with King Wawa in California, USA.

During the interview, he spontaneously sang a powerful song about love and respect for all life, reminding us all of the importance of living as a true human being.

For more information about King Wawa's music and Haiti Relief Fund, please visit www.KingWawa.com

関連リンク

ベジタリアンエリート ホールニューワールドベジ俳優ジョエル ルジャンドル 1/2(フランス語)

ベジタリアンエリート 優しさで行動する:気高い心の動物擁護者で女優のエリザ ロバーツ1/3

ベジタリアンエリート スパイス ウィリアムズクロスビー:ハリウッドアクション女優の物語 1/3

ベジタリアンエリート ツ ノクウェ:南アフリカのやさしき魂の歌姫

ベジタリアンエリート ルミナリエ:光と音楽の共有 第一部/2

ベジタリアンエリート キリスト教の音楽 :地上の真理

ベジタリアンエリート ロハスの女王 ロンクワン 第一部/2(中国語)

ベジタリアンエリート アレックスアルントとソニックパラダイム:宇宙のロック

VEGETARIAN ELITE Paul Seymore: Singing and Guitar Strumming to Save the World

VEGGIE ELITE Joanne Rose, Blossoming Star and Vegan Visionary

スプリームマスターチンハイと気候変動会議
スプリームマスターチンハイ環境を語る
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff