Medvedev hails 'historic' talks with NATO - 23 Nov 2010  
email to friend  これについてメールを送る    印刷

Russia and NATO reach historic partnership agreement on eliminating nuclear weapons. In meetings among leaders of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member nations in Lisbon, Portugal this past weekend, progress was noted in several areas. Among these was a pledge by Russia to partner in monitoring other countries’ nuclear programs and to support nuclear non-proliferation. Following the meeting, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev stated, “We take an optimistic view of the future and are working to develop relations between Russia and NATO along all lines. The summit is a very important step in the reinforcement of our relationship, and this is indeed a historic event.”

Silvio Berluskoni, Italian Prime minister, (speaking Italian): I would like to thank you from me personally and I think that all our colleagues, all NATO leaders, should thank you for making this important decision and jump-starting this process. Now we can say that all the “Cold War” ghosts are forgotten, we have overcome them. Therefore we think that we can move forward to a secure future for our sake and for the sake of our children.

Our respectful salute, Your Excellency, North Atlantic Treaty Organization and all participants for these peaceful advancements. May the day come soon that relations of dignity and respect are shared by all societies across the globe.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/nwn_jp/266

::: 注目すべきニュース :::
注目すべきニュース
地球温暖化
ベジニュース
救援ニュース
平和ニュース
動物ニュース
動物の権利法
健康ニュース
Cop16 ニュース
警告ニュース