South Korean singers raise funds for animals in need - 03 Dec 2010  
email to friend  これについてメールを送る    印刷

In animal welfare news, South Korean singers raise funds for animals in need. “One Small Love Concert,” held in Seoul, was organized by South Korean-based Coexistence of Animal Rights on Earth (CARE). It featured the popular vegan singers/songwriters, Mr. Excellent Su and Ms. Maeng Yuna, as well as the female rock band, NIA. All proceeds from the gathering will be used to benefit homeless and disadvantaged animals.

(In Korean)
Excellent Su (m): Hi, Supreme Master TV viewers. My name is Excellent Su. We hope you cherish even the smallest living creatures and are grateful to them.

ANCHOR: Included in the concert was an animal telepathic communicator, who provided free counsel to those with animal friends. Furthermore, the song “Love Again,” released by CARE, was sung by a choir from Hanulvut, a vegan-promoting group. A poignant animated film to encourage compassion for animals and to adopt a cruelty-free diet was also shown.

(In Korean)
Participant (f): Everything was very touching. Especially when the animated film of a calf and a cow was played, my heart was overflowing with tears.

(In Korean)
Shin Ye-Sook (f): As an animal caregiver, I have been able to think about animals more deeply tonight.

ANCHOR: Concert attendees were given complimentary vegan hamburgers from Loving Hut, Korea. It is part of an international family of restaurants encouraged by Supreme Master Ching Hai to offer delectable and affordable plant-based fare.

(In Korean)
Lee Chul-Seung (m): I hope more people will take the global warming problem seriously and I hope more people become vegan. Participants (f): Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

ANCHOR: Our sincere gratitude, Coexistence of Animal Rights on Earth and all who participated in this important occasion. May each person open her or his heart to the peaceful way of life through adopting a vegan diet to support a sustainable Earth.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/nwn_jp/290

::: 注目すべきニュース :::
注目すべきニュース
地球温暖化
ベジニュース
救援ニュース
平和ニュース
動物ニュース
動物の権利法
健康ニュース
Cop16 ニュース
警告ニュース