(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
Residual soy pulp (okara)
Ring-shaped pastries, toast, breadsticks, etc.
- Heat the pan with a little bit of oil.
- Add in the garlic and saute it.
- Add in the soy pulp. Stir and fry.
- Wait for it to cool down and add in some scallions. Mix it all well.
- Add a little salt to taste. Mix.
- Add some natural seasoning.
- Add some pepper.
- Add sesame oil, mix.
- Cook until they become golden.
- Put them on a dish and add some coriander.
- This pate can be eaten alone, or with some ring-shaped pastries, or with toasted bread, or with vegan breadsticks.