(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
Vegan duck (cut into strips)
6 pre-soaked dried apricots (soaked overnight, sliced into quarters)
2 cloves garlic
4–5 basil leaves
3 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
All Purpose Seasoning
2 Massel’s vegan stock cubes
¼ teaspoon black pepper
Moroccan spice mix
1 tablespoon coconut cream
- Fry some onion with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and a tablespoon of avocado oil. Just lightly fry until it’s a bit brown.
- Meanwhile, grate a couple of cloves of garlic, cut the vegan duck into slices.
- When the onion starts become golden, add another tablespoon of avocado oil, a teaspoon of Panch Phoron, 1 teaspoon of the all purpose seasoning.
- Let it cook for about 10 minutes to make all the fragrances and the aromas come out.
- Add 4 heaped teaspoons of Moroccan spice mix.
- Let it cooked for a bit.
- Add the vegetables: carrots, cauliflower, cabbage.
- Add the black pepper.
- Keep mixing and stirring it until it goes straight through it and it’s brown.
- Add some vegan chicken flavored stock cubes.
- Mix again.
- Add the coconut cream, and let it simmer until all the veggies are cooked through.
- Add some basil leaves.
- Cover it up and let it simmer until the veggies are cooked through, probably about 5, 10 minutes. Now, the veggies’ part is finished. Take it out from the pan, and put it aside in a bowl.
- Now, with the veggie duck.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of avocado oil.
- Add in the vegan duck carefully so it doesn’t break apart.
- Add a heaped teaspoon of garlic powder, just sprinkle on top of the vegan duck.
- Let it fry through a little bit, gently mixing it.
- You can also put a very light soy sauce and some sweet chili sauce.
- Turn the heat down a little bit.
- Add about six apricots which have been sliced into quarters.
- Heat it up for a while to let the flavors go through.
- To prepare the noodles, just read the instruction on the package because they are all different.
- Soaked through the noodle according to the instruction on package.
- Add some cashews, put on the lid and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Drain the water from the noodles.
- To serve, put some noodles on a plate, and put the prepared vegetables, the vegan duck, and the apricot.
- Ready to be served.