(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
Corn with husk
Salt to taste
- Peel the corn, use only the good part of the corn. Get the kernels of the cob.
- Keep the corn husk to wrap the dish later.
- Grind the kernel of the corn and then add in a little bit of soy milk, a pinch of salt to taste.
- Mix it with 5 spoonfuls of oil.
- The dough is ready.
- Fill in the dough into the corn husk, do not over fill the husk, otherwise it can spill out.
- Tie it up really tight.
- Repeat until all the dough is finished.
- Boil some water, and then put in the corn husk slowly into the boiling water.
- The boiling time should be 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take the Ka’i Ku’a out of the water.
- Open the husk completely and the Ka’i Ku’a is ready to be served.