(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
Brazil nuts, ground
Sun dried tomatoes
Fresh basil, chopped
Visit Anna Prem Natural Bistro & Restaurant
in São Paulo, Brazil Online at www.AnnaPrem.com.br
+55 (11) 3208-7552 / +55 (11) 3208-7501
Or email email@example.com
- Soaked the Brazil nuts for a whole day and then ground it in a common food processor. Set it aside.
- Slice the zucchini into several thin slices.
- Put 2 spoons and a little more of ground Brazil nuts in a bowl.
- Put a little bit of leek (according to taste), a little of dried tomatoes, and a little of chopped basil.
- Squeeze a little lemon from half a lemon.
- Add in some salt according to taste.
- Add in some extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- In a plate, place the zucchini.
- Put the cannelloni onto the zucchini.
- Roll the zucchini and place it on a plate.
- Make until all the cannelloni used up.
- Drop in a little bit of olive oil and some basil sauce that already been prepared.
- Put a couple of basil leaves on top of it.
- Ready to be served.