靈性綜藝

保存阿富汗的音樂寶藏:訪問音樂大師尤希達.蘇畢爾.巴赫迪亞(達利語)   

Welcome, peace-loving viewers to Enlightening Entertainment on Supreme Master Television.
The beautiful nation of Afghanistan lies in south central Asia and is an important crossroads between the East and the West. It is an ancient land steeped in history and rich in culture.

The independent people of Afghanistan are proud of their artistic and spiritual legacy, which has inspired others beyond its own borders. Today, we will be acquainted with Afghanistan’s musical treasures through Mr. Ustad Sobeir Bachtiar, a master of both Afghan and Western music.

Mr. Bachtiar was born in Afghanistan and currently lives in Austria. He has toured internationally throughout Europe and the United States. Mr. Bachtiar’s destined journey away from his homeland began when he visited the Austrian Music School in Kabul.

Mr. Bachtiar (m): There used to be an Austrian music school in Afghanistan which we could go to after we finished the 6th grade. The purpose of coming here was to develop this music school in my country after I finished my studies. I came here after I received a scholarship to study music, of course, Western music, about 46 years ago.

I received a diploma in that field and also for playing the trumpet. At the same time, I studied opera and learned how to play the piano.

HOST: After graduating from the Vienna University of the Performing Arts Mr. Bachtiar began a teaching career in Austria; however, his heart’s calling returned him back to his roots.

For more on Ustad Sobeir Bachtiar,Master of Traditional Afghan Rubab,
please contact sobeir.bachtiar@gmail.com

搜尋所有節目

最熱門
 全球首映《皇帝與百官》第一集" 由清海無上師編導的歷史大劇(九集之一)
 蒙古音樂會「拯救世界」(八集之一)(蒙古語)
 歌頌聖愛:巴基斯坦蘇菲音樂家聖札胡爾,二集之一(烏爾都語)
 全球優秀愛心獎: 伊恩.克拉克博士:引進健康照護造福烏干達,二集之一
 頂尖環保英雄會(十二集之一)
 清海無上師世界會會員及友人歡度二○一二年新年
 悠樂(越南)現代民俗戲曲《孝順的枇杷膏》四集之一(悠樂語)
 《愛心與仇恨》修行故事劇(四之一)中文