靈性綜藝

行故事劇《兩個馬鈴薯》(中文)   

Greetings and welcome! It is truly a blessing to have an enlightened Master accompany us on our spiritual path. But how does an enlightened Master train his disciples to grow in wisdom? During a lecture given in Brazil in 1989, Supreme Master Ching Hai shared a story that sheds light on this topic.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: There is one Master. He's very perfect, the greatest one. One day he told one of his disciples to take two potatoes and go and eat them.
He emphasized again and again that the disciple must eat two potatoes all of it together.
So the disciple took two potatoes from the Master's hand and then went to the stream, sat down and began to eat. So he sat there and ate, one potato already, and then he began to peel the second potato.

Then came a beggar, very hungry, nearly dying. Says, "Please give me that potato because you have eaten one and I have nothing for many days. I would die if you don't give me this potato."

So, now what you do? You surrender to your Master or you surrender to compassion?

HOST: So, what happened next? Let’s find out through this dramatic adaptation of the story as told by Supreme Master Ching Hai. “Two Potatoes” was performed by our Association members and friends of our Association, from Formosa (Taiwan).

搜尋所有節目

最熱門
 全球首映《皇帝與百官》第一集" 由清海無上師編導的歷史大劇(九集之一)
 蒙古音樂會「拯救世界」(八集之一)(蒙古語)
 歌頌聖愛:巴基斯坦蘇菲音樂家聖札胡爾,二集之一(烏爾都語)
 全球優秀愛心獎: 伊恩.克拉克博士:引進健康照護造福烏干達,二集之一
 頂尖環保英雄會(十二集之一)
 清海無上師世界會會員及友人歡度二○一二年新年
 悠樂(越南)現代民俗戲曲《孝順的枇杷膏》四集之一(悠樂語)
 《愛心與仇恨》修行故事劇(四之一)中文
 悠樂(越南)電影 《威虎下山的磨練》(三集之一)悠樂語
 悠樂電影: 《覺醒》(三集之一)(悠樂語)