靈性綜藝

克羅埃西亞名歌手暨動保人士盧卡.尼傑提克(克羅埃西亞語)   

Let’s Dance with Me Vocals by Luka Nižetić (In Croatian)

Hey, you're here, love me, just one day
of your life like I love you all my life.
Open the crazy dance,
let all your beauty release the light.
How it would be, only the heart knows.
Dance with me like for once before, for me
you are a ray of sun.
In my sails, be the wind,
as with you my step is light.

HOST (IN CROATIAN):
Luka Nižetić is an acclaimed, greatly talented singer from Croatia. With his debut album “Premijera” recorded in 2006, Luka is best known for his hit songs, “Sometimes I Wish”
and “Springtime.” The singer has also been dedicating himself to campaigning against the cruelty of human use of animal fur. For his outspoken endeavors in defense of animals exploited for fur products, Supreme Master Ching Hai sent to Luka a letter of special thanks.
Now, let’s get to know more about Croatia’s singing sensation Luka Nižetić. We had the honor of meeting him and his likewise accomplished sister, Croatia’s well-known television and radio
personality Petra Nižetić.

Luka grew up with his older sister Petra in Mertojak, a part of Split, one of the largest cities
in Croatia. From a young age, Luka showed exceptional interest in music, which led to his early training for a strong musical foundation. Luka had lessons in piano with a nun, in singing and composing from a music professor. He also studied with noted Croatian opera singer Sanja Erceg-Vrekalo. Growing up, Luka and Petra’s artistic side were encouraged.

搜尋所有節目

最熱門
 全球首映《皇帝與百官》第一集" 由清海無上師編導的歷史大劇(九集之一)
 蒙古音樂會「拯救世界」(八集之一)(蒙古語)
 歌頌聖愛:巴基斯坦蘇菲音樂家聖札胡爾,二集之一(烏爾都語)
 全球優秀愛心獎: 伊恩.克拉克博士:引進健康照護造福烏干達,二集之一
 頂尖環保英雄會(十二集之一)
 清海無上師世界會會員及友人歡度二○一二年新年
 悠樂(越南)現代民俗戲曲《孝順的枇杷膏》四集之一(悠樂語)
 《愛心與仇恨》修行故事劇(四之一)中文
 悠樂(越南)電影 《威虎下山的磨練》(三集之一)悠樂語
 悠樂電影: 《覺醒》(三集之一)(悠樂語)