健康生活 訪問威廉葛拉特醫師:談酒品毒害身心   
Play with windows media ( 42 MB )

Hallo, angelic viewers, and welcome to Healthy Living. Alcohol has an extremely negative effect not only on those who drink but also on their loved ones.

Over the years, esteemed American physician Dr. William Glatt has witnessed first-hand the enormous damage done to patients by alcohol consumption.

Dr. Glatt (m): I’m Dr. William Glatt. I practice internal medicine and addiction medicine at my office in South San Francisco, California (USA).

I’m also the medical director of an alcohol and drug treatment program at Mills-Peninsula Hospital in Burlingame. I’ve been doing that for 28 years.

HOST: Dr. Glatt is widely respected by his patients for his kind, caring attitude. They call him 『The Hugging Doc』 because he hugs each one after their visits.

He has written and lectured on the 『Healing Power of Love』 and 『Hugging and the Immune System.』 One of our Supreme Master Television reporters recently spoke with Dr. Glatt about the physical and psychological impact of drinking and he provided his expert perspective on the issue.

相關節目

健康生活 派屈克.雷諾:《與孩子談遠離菸品》(三集之一)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

健康生活 探討菸草致死的原因

健康生活 奧米茄三脂肪酸和魚:專訪大衛.杰金斯博士

健康生活 吳若石神父及新足部健康法

與清海無上師視訊會議探討氣候變遷
清海無上師談環保
與清海無上師和電視臺員工視訊