素食菁英 南非歌星圖.諾克威的黃金愛心(二集之一)(祖魯語)   
第1 集 Play with windows media ( 45 MB )
第2 集 Play with windows media ( 47 MB )

Supreme Master TV(f): We are in Johannesburg, South Africa with Tu Nokwe, a very famous performing artist here.

HOST: Raised in one of South Africa’s most recognized musical families, it seems fame was written in Tu Nokwe’s destiny. Her father, Alfred, was a renowned jazz and swing musician in the 1950s and 60s, whose name resonates with famous figures like South African President Nelson Mandela.

Her mother, Patty, who rose from servant status to become one of the country’s most celebrated mazzo sopranos, has had her life documented in a number of plays and books. Along with her gifted siblings, Tu’s family is affectionately regarded as the Jackson 5s of Africa.

TuNokwe(f): I think I was about 5 years old when I used to hear my mom sing all the time. She was trained as an opera singer and I grew up wanting liking to sing. But it happened that my gift was acting so I was off tune all the time, until my mom agreed to teach me how to sing. We formed a group at home called Black Angels. We performed, every month we’re performing somewhere. So then that’s it, that’s been my life.

HOST: Since then, Tu has released several solo albums to much critical acclaim at home and abroad. Her newest album, “African Child,” recorded under her own music label, was awarded “Best Release from Africa” by British world music magazine “Liner Notes.” She has toured continents like the Americas, Europe, and Africa; performed for corporate, government, and commercial audiences; and has been commissioned to
compose, produce, and perform government theme songs, commercial tunes, and children songs for television and radio.

Through the rising fame, Ms. Tu Nokwe never forgets to credit the beauty of her Zulu culture.

相關節目

素食菁英 持純素的戰舞大師法朗奇.布洛塔介紹巴西的戰舞藝術(葡萄牙語)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

素食菁英 陳仁宗王:悠樂(越南)的聖君

素食菁英 透過音樂照亮世間的大師(二集之一)

素食菁英 「人間真理」的音樂使命

素食菁英 樂活女王龍寬(二集之一)(中文)

素食菁英 亞力士.阿恩特「以聲示範」:宇宙的搖滾樂