鋼琴會友:才華橫溢的藝術家、作曲家兼教師查爾斯.席格(二集之一)   
第1 集 Play with windows media ( 45 MB )
第2 集 Play with windows media ( 45 MB )

Halo and welcome, vibrant viewers.
Today we are pleased to introduce a wonderful pianist Mr. Charles Segal, award-winning legendary composer, recording artist, publisher, and music teacher.

HOST: Loved the world over, Mr. Charles Segal is one of the most accomplished musicians on Earth! He has produced an amazingly large volume of original works – over 1,500 songs and musical pieces!
Mr. Segal is also the featured artist on more than 200 albums.

Segal (m): My mother was a mandolin player. And you know what a mandolin is like? A violin. And she instilled music into me. And they used to call me 『Pint of Musica.』And I learned music and I loved it so much. Even now, I mean, I’m absolutely crazy about it.

HOST: Born in Lithuania, Charles Segal was raised in South Africa, where he became a celebrity pianist. As early as 1973, he became the winner of the South Africa Record Industry (SARI) Award, a prestige equivalent to the US-based Grammy Award.

He moved to the United States in 1980s and remains to be a most recorded pianist till the present. Continuously renewing his artistry for over half a century, Mr. Segal is an extremely versatile musician with a breadth and depth as rich as his life experiences.

Charles Segal’s music CDs are available at www.CharlesSegal.com

相關節目

融合猶太和阿拉伯樂風的納吉拉樂團(希伯來語與阿拉伯語)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

從伊拉克到全世界:烏德琴演奏家暨作曲家拉希姆.阿哈吉(阿拉伯語)

亞努:比利時的豎琴公主(荷語)

保存阿富汗的音樂寶藏:訪問音樂大師尤希達.蘇畢爾.巴赫迪亞(達利語)

島得汗薩多賽:阿富汗音樂的精神(達利語)