素食菁英 福爾摩沙(台灣)教育部政務次長林聰明(中文)   
Play with windows media ( 45 MB )

Lin (m): I’m Lin Tsong-ming, the Political Deputy Minister of Education of Formosa (Taiwan). I’m here to call on everyone to work together. Global warming is getting more and more serious,and things that happen in one country can affect the existence of other countries.So I hope that we all work together –  being veg, going green to save the planet. I hope everyone will join in.

Greetings beneficient viewers, and welcome to Vegetarian Elite. Today, we introduce the noble vegan statesman, Mr. Lin Tsong-ming, the Political Deputy Minister of Education in Formosa.

Mr. Lin Tsong-ming has rich experience in the industrial, political, and academic fields. He served as the President of National Yunlin University of Science and Technology from 2001 – 2009.

During his eight years of term, he promoted a number of reforms that led the University to become a model technological and vocational learning institution. He has also put great efforts towards information technology in rural education, seeking to minimize the digital divide between cities and rural areas.

Towards the end of 2009, he became the Political Deputy Minister of Education. He continually strives for the best education system for all students. Persevering through bouts of poverty and illness when he was younger, Mr. Lin knows very well the importance of health.

He practices meditation and Qi Gong to nurture his body, mind, and spirit. Positive thinking and acting with kindness are two tenets he always emphasizes. Living as a model for what he teaches, Mr. Lin shared with Supreme Master Television how he became a vegetarian.

相關節目

素食菁英 印度國會議員莫妮卡.甘地為動物、民眾與地球發聲(北印度語)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

素食菁英 與茹素的芬蘭國會議員奧拉斯.提金那一起做環保

前歐盟議會議員揚斯荷姆:為素食地球種下希望(瑞典語)

素食菁英 保羅‧布藍查:滿懷愛心的約克市議員

素食菁英 善待動物組織的共同創辦人暨理事長:英格麗‧紐寇克:締造改變(二集之一)

素食菁英 「素食資源」公司創辦人尼爾森與紀錄片《加工人》(二集之一)

與清海無上師視訊會議探討氣候變遷
清海無上師談環保
與清海無上師和電視臺員工視訊
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
清海無上師簡易營養的烹飪
食氣者
皇帝與百官
Aphorisms scrolls
每月英雄榜