羅馬尼亞精緻的玻璃藝術品(羅馬尼亞語)   
Play with windows media ( 44 MB )

Greetings gracious viewers, and welcome to today's Enlightening Entertainment. Today, we are going to visit a Romanian art glass exhibition in Canada, to enjoy the beautiful creations that are exquisite in color, shape, and design.

This exhibition is part of the city-wide celebration known as 『Montreal, City of Glass 2010,』 joined by over 100 exhibitions and activities exploring all aspects of glass.

The event was made possible through the kind support of the Museum of the Masters and Artisans of Quebec.

Stéphane Dion Canadian Member of Parliament : My name is Stéphane Dion. I am the Deputy of the Saint-Laurent–Cartierville. This is my museum, in the sense that it belongs to me, in the sense that it is in my county. I am very proud of it. This year we have a Romanian exhibition.

Natalie(f): Hi, my name is Natalie and I am here to visit the Romanian glass expo – very beautiful!This is my first time ever seeing work like this and I’m intrigued and inspired so enjoy for yourself.
I know I will, thank you.

HOST: Romania has a long tradition of making glass ornaments. The sophisticated techniques of glass making, such as glass blowing and glass fusing, have been passed from generation to generation.

With the country's fine sand,the artisans produce beautiful glassware with great creativity. While their high-quality glassware is functional, it also adds warmth and style to homes.

Now, Ms. Madalina Munteanu, the representative of the Romanian glassware company, Artgeorgies, will introduce to us the colorful world of Romanian glass art.

與清海無上師視訊會議探討氣候變遷
清海無上師談環保
與清海無上師和電視臺員工視訊
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
清海無上師簡易營養的烹飪
食氣者
皇帝與百官
Aphorisms scrolls
每月英雄榜
精選榜單
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms