上帝、動物和我們:雷納‧哈根柯爾德博士和神學動物學研究所(二集之一)(德語)   
第1 集 Play with windows media ( 40 MB )
第2 集 Play with windows media ( 39 MB )

Greetings,benevolent viewers. Today we would like to introduce Reverend Dr. Rainer Hagencord, a theologian, natural scientist,and co-founder of the Institute of  Theological Zoology in Muenster, Germany.

The Institute of Theological Zoology is a one-of-a-kind organization that scientifically approaches the appreciation of animals within the field of theology. 

Supreme Master TV : Dr. Hagencord,you are a theologian and biologist. What led to this combination? 

H (m):Initially, I studied theology and then have been working in the community as a priest.     
And after this time I looked for a new orientation for me and came back to my old interest, the field of biology. 

And I really noticed, what relevance behavioral biology has, the findings of behavioral biology have, for a theological consideration of human,of the role of human  in the creation.

The big questions: What does man have, what do animals not have? Because of this, I revisited anew theological literature to ascertain: Are the animals mentioned at all?  Or does theology still argue like humans have been fallen from the skies…    

in spite of the clarification of behavioral biology that thinking, feeling, self-awareness, ability to build a culture, all that, is well present in the animal kingdom.  

Charles Darwin said: The differences between human and animal are quantitative, but not qualitative.  And for me, this is basically one of the greatest insights that is relevant for anthropology, but of course also for ethics.    

For me, as a theologian,as a man of the church, these are two important fields in which I see enormous need for action, also within the church.  

Rev. Dr. Rainer Hagencord’s book On This Side of Eden is available at www.Amazon.de

相關節目

停止虐待動物 傑弗瑞.梅森博士揭露肉品背後喪盡天良的殘酷
Play with windows media

農場動物的情感世界:動物收容教育中心紀錄片(一)
Play with windows media

動物家園:養殖場動物的愛心庇護所(二集之一)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

傑佛瑞.麥森:研究動物內心情感的知名專家
Play with flash player Play with windows media

彼得.辛格博士:推動動物解放
Play with windows media

我們高貴的傳承 大齋期:聶基道主教談東正教的傳統