停止虐待動物 造成苦難的時節:被宰殺為食的動物道不盡的痛苦   
Play with windows media ( 48 MB )

The images in the following program are highly sensitive and may be as disturbing to viewers as they were to us. However, we have to show the truth about cruelty to animals, praying that you will help to stop it.

HOST: Involved viewers, this is the Stop Animal Cruelty series on Supreme Master Television. When you think of a festive season, what images comes to mind? Perhaps you reminisce about past gatherings and happy times with friends, family, and loved ones. Every year on the 25th of December, people from across the globe celebrate the birth of the beloved Master Jesus Christ.

He is truly the embodiment of light, hope and benevolence. The joyous times may include a special holiday meal… but have you ever thought about where some of the dishes being served actually came from? The answer may shock you. For billions of beings across the world, Christmas and the rest of the year are filled with pain, suffering, fear and sadness.

Surely everyone agrees that Jesus Christ would have never wanted the innocent and meek to be subjected to cruel treatment like this, let alone on the celebration of his birthday.

Paisley the Pig : I was born in this place; it's quite dark in here. I don't know where my family is, they have all been taken away. We get beaten very often; even though we didn't do anything wrong. The other day a man pointed to me and said that I would be a Christmas roast this year... I am not sure what he meant, but I hope it means that my life will become better.

相關節目

停止虐待動物 《一隻豬的生活》:瑞典養豬場裡豬兒無盡的痛苦(瑞典語)
Play with windows media

停止虐待動物 雪能凱斯的紀錄片《毛皮交易》:喪盡天良的產業(三集之一)
Play with windows media

停止虐待動物 「悲憫動物」組織的調查:揭發養殖場的恐怖
Play with windows media

停止虐待動物 瀕臨滅絕:魚類朋友的悲慘故事
Play with windows media

停止虐待動物 狗和貓是我們的朋友,不是食物或時尚
Play with windows media

停止虐待動物 《地球上的生靈》:專訪奧斯卡入圍男演員喬昆‧費尼克斯(六集之一)