(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
400 grams tofu
230 grams cooked rice
4 nori sheets
125 grams onion
5 grams mushroom seasoning
2 grams black pepper
6 grams salt
150 grams porridge powderSauce
100 grams sunflower oil
9 grams onion
40 grams flour
70 grams tomato or ketchup
800 grams water
Black pepper to taste
Mushroom seasoning to taste
Salt to taste
Sugar to taste
- Put the sliced tofu in the food processor.
- Add in the specially seasoned dehydrated soy protein.
- Add in the nori sheets and the onion.
- Mix it.
- Add in a little bit of black pepper and salt.
- Mix it again.
- Meanwhile, heat up the oil.
- Take the mixture out of the food processor and roll it into balls.
- Roll the balls in bread crumbs and flatten them by hand to form them into patties.
- Put the patties into the heated oil.
- Fry the patties until golden brown.
- To prepare the sauce, pour the sunflower oil into the frying pan and heat it up.
- Add in the onion and stir-fry it.
- Add in some ketchup, stir-fry a little bit and when the oil gets thick, add in some flour and stir-fry again.
- Add some water, and gently mix it.
- Let it boil for a while.
- Add in some seasoning such as salt, pepper.
- Let the sauce cook for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, garnish the plate with some cucumber and tomatoes on the edge of the plate.
- Place the main portion of “Loving Home” in the center of the plate.
- Pour in sauce.
- Ready to be served.