What is Lahmajoun? Lahmajoun is Armenian pizza.
(1) Coarsely cut parsley, green peppers, onions, tomatoes and vegetarian ham or any kind of protein, into pieces.
(2) Blend the above ingredients with a blender.
(3) Add a can of tomato sauce into the mixture, and season it with salts, black pepper and cumin. Adjust seasonings to taste and then the lahmajoun sauce is ready.
(4) Apply lahmajoun sauce evenly on the pita bread, tortilla or any bread of your choices.
(5) Place a lahmajoun in a large cookie sheet and bake it in the oven.
After baking, you can serve lahmajoun with drops of lemen juice, or hot sauces,