- Broccoli, cut into pieces.
- Add some salt into boiling water. Add broccoli in to cook. Cover with lid.
- Add olive oil and chopped onion into a pot. Turn up the heat, stir fry.
- Add water, soy meat, parsley, lentil beans, and salt. Stir fry evenly. Turn down the heat, let cook.
- Pumpkins sliced thinly, discard seeds.
- Add pumpkins and corns into the stew. Stir fry evenly, then let it cook.
- Take out the broccoli from pot to make salad.
- Add the boiled broccoli water into the stew. Add barley. Stir evenly. Cover with lid, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Season to taste.
* Pour stew into a plate. Serve with broccoli.