- Tomatoes, chopped up.
- Garbanzo washed, drained out water.
- Add 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil into the pan, wait for it to heat up.
- Add black mustard seed in, and stir fry till they start popping.
- Add tomatoes and curries. Wait for 3 minutes for them to absorb the taste.
- Add garbanzo bean, mix well.
- Add olive oil, sesame seeds, salt, tumetric pepper, and coriander powder, stir fry for several minutes.
- Dispose the woody stems of asparagus and only use the asparagus spear.
- Add a little water into the pan, and wait for it to boil.
- Put asparagus in, and boil till it’s cooked, about 5 - 6 minutes. Put into a plate.
- Add garlic, rice vinegar, sea salt, ground black pepper, dry basil, and mapple syrup in, mix well.
- Add oil in, mix well.
* Add Basmati rice into the plate. Top with curried garbanzo.
* Add boiled asparagus next to the rice. Top with dressing.