- 400 grams minced soy protein
- 4 carrots
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 leek
- ¼ red, green, yellow bell peppers
- 4 ounce mushrooms
- 1 celery stalk, sliced thinly
- 3 bay leaves (optional, minced)
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- Mixed herbs
- 2 teaspoons Parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoon vegan bouillon
- 1 teaspoon vegan gravy mix in 400 milliliters water
- Soy sauce
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
- Grated nutmeg
- Olive oil
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled.
- Vegan butter
- Soy milk
- Green salad
- Grated carrot with vegan French dressing and sesame seeds
Rhubarb and Orange Crumble
- 2 pounds of rhubarb (or apple or plum), cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 ounces of sugar
- Rind and juice of an orange
- 4 tablespoons water
- 8 ounces flour
- 4 ounces butter
- 4 ounces coconut
- 4 ounces sugar
- Orange slices
- Mint leaves
- Vegan forest yogurt (or any flavor)
- Put on the oven to start at 180 degree.
- Heat the oil and add in some olive oil.
- When oil is hot enough, add in the carrots, leeks, bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, celery. Stir all that together.
- Add chili flakes, mixed herb, parsley. Mix them well.
- Add veggie mince, mix that around well. Then add stock.
- Cover with lid, let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add more water if needed.
- Add a little soy sauce, black and white pepper, and some sea salt. Give it a good stir.
- Add nutmeg.Stir it around again.Turn off the stove.
- Boil potatoes, add a little salt.When it’s cooked, drain off the potatoes.
- Add a little vegan butter and a little soy milk, and mash it well.
- Put fillings into the pan, and topped it with mashed potatoes.
- Put in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Put pie on the plate, place some fresh chives, fresh parsley, fresh green salad, grated carrot drizzled with some vegan French dressing and some sesame seeds aside.
Rhubarb and Orange Crumble
- Put rhubarb into a pot, boil them for 10 – 15 minutes until they are soft. If it’s a bit dry, add at least 4 tablespoons of water to it. Put it on the heat first to keep it warm.
- Add brown sugar, orange pieces, the juice of the orange. If like it sweeter, add a little bit more sugar. Mix well.
- Put this into the bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Put flour into a bowl
- Add 4 ounces of butter. Chop the butter small, mix it around.
- Use hand to mix the flour and the butter together until they look like bread crumbs.
- Add in sugar and coconuts. Mix everything together.
- Add topping on top of rhubarb.
- Bake it in the oven for 25 or 30 minutes. The topping will be nice and brown when it is done.
Place Rhubarb Crumble on a plate. Decorate besides it some with some oranges and some mint leaves, and fruit of the forest vegan yogurt, use anything as liked.